||Chapter Four ||

I played with my fingers as I decided on what I should tweet back. Maybe I shouldn't, I thought. Mark will only hurt me even more. The thought of Mark only made me sigh and tense up.

But hey, I might regret this when I'm 90. So I opened a new tweet and started,

@NiallOfficial: Sorry, love. But you're so good with your hands no wonder they call you HANDsome (; . Harry can join c;

I quickly pressed tweet so I wouldn't regret it. I decided to go Check my mentions again, thousands of tweets and followers flew in by every refresh. I sighed at all the hate and smiles at all the love.

My phone beeped, a message from Mark? "Meet me @ da prk in 5" .

Oh, how I hated his text spelling.

I settled on going in my school uniform because I was to lazy to change. Lucky for me the park is really close so it was a 3 minute walk. I saw the back of Mark. Any one other than me would've found him normal, normal and him don't go together, loves.

"Hi", I spoke just loud enough for him to hear.

"You don't stop do you, Summer?", he asked.

"Stop what?", I replied confused.

"You know, but know you're going to pay. You WILL get that Niall Whoran to fall inlove with you, then you will take his money and we will run together." , was all he said.

It suddenly hit me, that stupid tweet caused all this. I'm going to hurt innocent Niall. "It's Horan not Whoran and if I don't?"

" Then you're LITTLE someone will die", he said as he walked away.

##########################

So guys, how are you all?

Who is this secret person? Niall? Harry? Some important kid -hint hint-.

What do you all think of Mark?

My schools starting (Monday) which means less time writing.

Also I've noticed I'm not getting much comments, so how about this.. If I get the same amount of comments & voted ill do a Niall P.O.V ;)

Gah! I did this at 1;18 am. Le sigh.

Also Niall is famous in this & the new goal is 3 votes 3 comments? Please?

Btw this Chapters dedicated to @HNlazy < follow & read her books? They're really good! + she's really nice x

So vote, fan & comment

Twitter: LilxDirectioner ( the lil = little mix )

Kik: __RanddomFreak__

Stay safe xx

## Dedication to a commentor ##