|| Chapter Nine ||

I was proud of my self but how could they write that. I understand that they're entitled to their own opinion but everyone has feelings and to be honest this just made me feel worse, I wanted to get the thoughts out of my head. I turned on the TV and started watching repeated episodes of Ellen ( A/N: Someone please hold me I love Ellen so much) .

In sync the boys phone all 'tweeted'. They all started laughing together in sync. Then there was Louis.

" Love me so much that you know the words I use? " Louis smirked at me.

" Duh! It's Louis Tomlinson . " I smiled and quickly mouthed 'thank you' for before and for lighening the mood.

He retuned the smile and sat back with me and started watching Ellen with me.

Half way through the show I remembered what Louis had told me, that they're staying over for another month. Curiosity killed the cat?

"So please humour me about why you're staying here for another month?" I eyed all of them.

"Paul has actually found a lady here so he's managed to convince Modest! to stay here for another month since they owe him" Zayn explained as he sipped his coke.

"What is it that you think that I'll allow you to stay over? No, the better question why? You have hotels that can clean up after you and I can't do that because of school." Damn. School I forgot all about it. I have to go tomorrow and do something I should've done a while ago.

"Well..We all came together and decided rather being in hotels where fans can wake up as from our sleep, try tracking us down which results us being locked in, and where the staff can throw them self at us that we'd rather be at your house." Zayn looked at Liam as he said we.

I'm seriously annoyed, what did I do to Liam? I did nothing. He doesn't know anything so he should stop. ( A/N: Liam will be an important person so don't hate and say why I'm picking on Liam.)

"So you'd rather have me in danger?" I questioned. This was fun, annoying them. Of course I was going to let them stay over. Not only would it help me in the plan but they make me smile, what else could a girl want? I smiled to myself.

Harry looked at me and noticed the mischievous smile and he smirked. He mouthed ' Funny, I'll record'. I think Harry and I are lost long twins even though we don't even look alike. He can read my mind. He wanted to record them begging, hilarious. I smirked internally.

"No! Of course not!" Nailed practically yelled. Woah der buddeh.

"Beg." I smirked and looked at Harry and mischievously, secretly winked at him. He smirked back and pressed play on is phone.

"No.." Liam, Zayn, Louis and Niall trailed off.

"Okay then. I guess this is good bye" I turned my body to an angle making it look like I was leaving.

"Please, please, please, please!" They were on the floor holding my legs. I cracked laughing while Harry's sent me the video with a thumbs up.

"Hahahahah, I was going to let y'all stay anyways. HAHAHAHAHAHAHJAHAHAHAHAHAHA" I was literally gasping for air.

+++++++++++++

Half and hour later.

My phone was ringing 'mark' I internally smiled and answered. "Hi" I greeted him and I made my self comfortable on the couch. "You've got a client" he must still be upset. I sighed, I didn't want todo this. "When and where?" I took a deep breath. "Now at iHOp" he hanged up, okay?

I made my way downstairs noticing the boys where asleep on the couch. I made my way out and took the bus since IHop was only a 3 minute bus drive from mine to there.

I made my way in and someone greeted me with a point I the guy. I started grinding on him while he just simply picked me up and took me to a room. Well then..someone was eager? Again, I felt disgusted. It's all for him. It's all for him. I'll earn enough money and get him out of there. ( This is about the secret kid)

He started kissing my jawline and make his way down to my kneck and started sucking on it while I roamed my hands around his abs. He moved his lips down near my breast and started tugging at the end of my top. I let him take it off and he started to work on my bra. As e took that off I took that as the chance to ponce on him and start kidding him while grinding around his pelvis. I could feel his budge growing harder against me, I took that as a sign to take his short off and I threw it on the floor with my top and bra.

I later my self down and he slowly came to me while kissing my breast while massing the other. He made his way to my thighs and kissed them all the way leaving not one place untouched.

After that..y'know what happened. I took my money from him and put my clothes on. I went to go look for Mark giving him his share. But curiosity killed the cat. I need to know.

"Mark, why did you change? Why are you upset?"

"I changed because I have stage four melanoma."

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++