II Chapter 6 II

Note at the end…for all those reading, well if anyone is /:

Chapter 6:

“I’m sorry what”, I managed to spit out.

“What’s so hard to understand? We’re all staying over”, Louis said like I couldn’t understand English.

“I’m not stupid! But have you thought about asking me if you could stay?” I said in shock.

“GASP. You’re not?!” he said with sarcasm. “The queen doesn’t ask he does” he said smugly.

“Excuse me “I said through gritted teeth.

I made my way up the stairs trying not the let him get to me, I decided to call Mark just in case something happens and he comes over drunk or says I have to do a ‘client’.

I hesitated a bit before I picked up the phone. ‘R-RRRRRIIIING’, ‘R-RRRIIIIING’, was the sound the line went.

“Hello?” he said through his morning voice.

“Mark? It’s Summer …-did I wake you?” I asked but came more as a murmur.

“Yes you did, what do you need?” he harshly said.

“W-Well you see Niall and the boys need to stay over because it’s thundering really badly and the roads are blocked” I said.

“How many are there” he said with a little possessiveness in his voice.

When did he become possessive?  He stopped caring, why is he now?  So many thoughts were going through my head. I had totally forgotten about that Mark was on the line.

“Summer you there?” he said sweetly, ripping me from my thoughts.

Wait; hold up when was Mark ever sweet? Maybe he wants something off me.

“Y-Yeah, I said I’m here. There are 5 of them including Niall.” I managed to say.

“Fine but be careful and I’ll be there in the morning to check you all out” he said.

“Okay, Bye Mark”.

He hung up. Is he Bi-polar? Something’s wrong with this guy. He’s sweet and then he’s aggressive. Weird.

I made my way down stairs to tell the boys the news but to only be greeted to them already making themselves home. Greeeeeeeeeeeeat, I expected this from, especially them.

“Hey!” I said trying to get their attention. Nope, nothing. Not even a glance.

Alright then I can do this.

“OI, GET YOUR ASSES UP WE’RE GONNA PLAY TRUTH OR DARE”, I yelled.

Hola!

So sorry for not updating earlier. My IPod’s been taken off me and that’s how I actually update JAT (Just a Tweet). Also I didn’t actually reach the goal limit  :c, but that’s okay. I guess. I hope there are some of you still reading.

On a better note, who likes the new cover? Also what did you think about the chapter was it good enough?

Please don’t bother me about my writing, I’m like really young so I haven’t really learnt everything and a professional at writing so please just bear with me. (Wanna guess how old I am? I think I’m the youngest on wattpad :3 ) That explains why my chapters are bit short because I have like tons of homework and have to study for my exams on Monday ( It’s Friday).  So my age may also explain why the tense of the story may change.

Anyways please can I get 2 votes and at least 1 comment? Please don’t be a silent reader. I really love everything I get. PLEASE.

Ta xo