II Chapter Eight II

SORRY FOR THE WAIT. Enjoy.

-

"Louis nothing is wrong!", i wshiper-yelled at him as i took a seat on the edge of my bed. "Now shoo!" I shoved him out of the room and locked it.

Mark is getting to me, i thought. But what was that with Niall? Maybe this was one of Mark's games; to prove that i shoudn't mess with him. I dont know why, why he's been acting like this. He was never like this when we met. A smile formed on my lips as i remembered that day, i swear we are meant to be- were. It was a year after my boyfriend died, he wasn't meant to die..why is it that everyone turns an ugly face or leaves me. I miss him and Momma and Dad, they won't see me walk down the aisle, finish school or college. But most of all they wont see their grandchildren. Anyways, where was i? Ahh, the day i met Mark.

## Flash back ##

"Did it hurt when you fell from heaven?" a rough voice said, but the thing was it didn't sound rough to me; it was smooth.

"Sorry, what?" i said.

"Did. It. Hurt. When. You. Fell. From. Heavan?" He scooted his chair closer to me. I smiled as i breathed in his Play boy perfume. It was a relief that he was here because i got sickf of smelling recently smoked ciggerates.

"I'm not stupid, yanno?" I shot back at him. I smiled as i checked him out. Tight white shirt outling, hugging his muscular arms with a black jeans and his white and blue tigers. Interesting..

"Could've fooled me." He smirked and winked.

I smiled and put my hand out to him, "Summer, Im Summer." He looked around my age. He doesn't come to my school, though. He was very attractive must i say.

"Well Summer,i'm Mark" he said as he took my hand and lightly kissed the top of it.

I chuckled to myself. Player or gentleman? Hm..Gentleman. "Aren't you a gentleman?" i smirked at him.

My phone beeped. Shit, i've got to go. "Hey, Sorry, I've got to go. It was nice meeting you, Mark. See you soon." I smiled and walked off.

I heard footsteps behind me, "Wait!" He commanded. I turned around wondering what he wanted. I looked at him confused but as soon as he mouth opened all of that was gone and replaced with happeniess, what the fuck. "How am i meant to see you if i can't call you?" he said smugly.

Damn. Trust me to be stupid infront of a cute guy. Think Summer think! Er.. Got it! "Well if it's fate we'll see eachother no matter what circumstance." i shot back proudly. That's right niggas, dont mess with me. Im a smart one. Oh well. "Here give me your arm." I said as i wrote my digits on his hand.

"Bye" i smiled at him as i walked away. Little did i know none of this would be easy. I didn't know how much this guy- Mark would hurt me.

## End Of FlashBack ##

I let a tear slip loose. This felt so good. It always keep me up all night, wondering why he has changed. A few more tears started to spill. That's exactly when Louis had dropped into the room via the window. Wait, what?! I quickly wiped my tears and got up to help him. "Louis are you okay?" i gave him my hand.

"Fine but i know you're not." he looked at me worriedly.

I sighed and and sat on my bed. How am i meant to tell him about my abusive boyfriend who was one a charming man who had- and still does have my heart. Oh yeah and he uses my body for cash and thar i have to make Niall Horan fall inllove with me and then break him. Yeah exactly. God dammit. Sometimes i wish he wouldn't be so caring.

"Im fine. See!" i gave a large fake smile.

"Babe..stop faking i know. You were crying when you came back and you were crying like a minute ago. So dont you go around saying you're okay."

I took a deep breath, it's time i told someone everything..well apart from Niall.

"Yanno Mark? Yeah, he's my boyfriend but he isn't as he seems. H-H-He abuses me and uses my body for money." I cried into his chest.

"He wasn't like this when we met, why does everybody hate me, Louis?! They all leave me. " I sobbed uncontrollobly.

"I-I-I.." i tried to say.

Except Louis just held me and stoked my hair, and whispered "We don't hate you..".

"Please don't tell Mark about this"i begged.

He nodded. "C'mon love everyones worried sick. Oh and we have to stay for another month here" he smiled sheepishly at me.

I gave him the 'Tell me later' look.

-------------------------------

We both made our way down only to find out that everyone was hovering over the laptop. I made my way to see what the fuss was about only to read this;

The Mirror;

It has been rumoured that Summer Chambers has already slept with the single memmbers of One Direction ALREADY!.

Apparently Summer met them at the bar and begged them to 'do' her. She has also torn the the fandom into two, The haters of her and the lovers. Summer is an orphan and also known as the school slut said a source. She has a boyfriend Mark.

One Direction are over at Summers. So it wouldn't be a surprise if she has already has slept with the single boys.

What do you all think?

Leave your thoughts below!

I opened my twitter app and composed a new tweet

" In the words of Louis Tomlinson, I'd like to start off this by saying a big fuck you to the 'mirror'.

TWeet. There, done,

I sat back on the couch in peace.

                                                                                  ++

A/N: I know that that wasn't Louis tweet i had to change it around abit. We didn't reach our goal /:

I understand im slow at updating. Sorry.

Im sick and school has started and ive got Naplan. Bare with me.

2 votes 2 Comments? PLEASE, iLoveYou.

Ta, xo.