Soldiers (scrapped)

Today was going to be very interesting...

Philomena Figuero, current Vice of the United Gardens was heading to the headquarters of the Defense Branch to attend a rather 'Classified' meeting with the leading director of the branch, Claec Westlake. It was a sudden meeting given to her by her leaders Vincent and Percy Alabaster and was told to be discreet about it. The entirety of their government wasn't exactly in on whatever the supposed operation was and the Vice herself wasn't told about this either.

You would think someone of her position would be filled in on any 'operations'. She felt disrespected if she was being honest. The Vice is only the second highest position underneath the leaders themselves.

Her vehicle slowly hovered to the ground and placed itself in an open parking space in a private lot right outside a large hulking building. It wasn't very governmental, more like some suspicious abandoned factory only criminals used.

But the lot it was on is restricted with signs stating it's a government facility. The woman was purely confused.

Two security guards approached her vehicle once she stepped out. They began to escort the Vice towards the building and inside. Both guards carried large guns with tactical armor that covered every inch of their bodies. Philomena raised her eyebrows at the out of place armor. They looked like they belonged in a raid or maybe a high-stakes shootout. Not as security guards.

The inside of the factory was more cleaner than the outside. Surely louder too.

In the assembly rooms she can hear large machines being put to work, engineers and workers going over plans, and the smell of smoke and burning metal wafted her nose and made her scrunch up her face. They must be working really hard in this place...

Soon a man in a dress shirt and slacks approached her and asked for her to follow. He was to take her to meet the Director for their meeting and made the guards stay behind.

Philomena took the time to observe the large assembly rooms they past. This must be where they decided to make Vapour's vehicles and weapons. She could see the large trucks with their government's name plastered on them and the familiar weapons all Vapour officers carried.

She remembered having to attend a meeting for where their new factory will be and this must be it. This calmed her suspicions a bit.

After going up a couple floors in an elevator and traveling through some halls, they finally arrived outside a fogged glass door and the man leading the Vice stopped and bowed to the woman. "Mr. Westlake is just inside, ma'am."

"Thank you." She replied and watched the man walk off to a reception desk nearby.

Philomena grabbed the cold steel handle and pushed the door open. Her eyes met the eyes of Claec almost immediately, the older man grew a smirk as he leaned off his desk and nodded to the woman. "Philly! It's been awhile."

The woman took a deep annoyed breath. "Please keep this formal, Claec. We're on business time."

"Such a stick in the mud." The man shook his head before waving his head towards a hall in the room. "Ladies first."

The Vice narrowed her eyes at the man but proceeded to enter the hall, adjusting her suit as she went.

"So what's this meeting all about?" She questioned as the Director followed next to her. "The Alabaster brothers were very vague on my assignment. A classified operation that I wasn't made aware of?"

"Well it's in its early stages right now but soon," Claec waved his arms out with a proud smile. "it will become something absolutely grand."

"You're very confident in this, aren't you?" She questioned, observing the man.