Consensual

Ian's POV

"Do you have something baked in the car... It's really disturbing my nose?" Nestrine finally broke the long deafening silence while I drove home. Just then did I remember I forgot to give her the Tacos I bought for her.

"Uhm yeah... It's Taco..."

"Oh really?!"

"Yeah... Wanna try some?" I asked

"Oh yes! I'm sorry I'm starting to get really hungry... I didn't eat while on the plane"

"Oh no it's okay" I said reaching for the bag at the seat beside me and handing it to her, I wished I could see her face while she ate it but I could only hear munches and light moans which made me cringe in a very luscious way but I was glad she loved it.

"You're the Ian Adejare Eichin... The billionaire?" She asked at least it sounded like a question to me.

"Yeah" I said

"And... And... Your mom is yoruba?"

"Hmm... Hmm"

"Crap!" She mumble making me chuckle lightly.

"And you understood every single thing I said before we got to the hotel right?" She asked again, hope of me declining reflected in her voice.

"Yope!" I said grinning widely, why the hell I'm I reacting this way?. This isn't the me I wanted her to know but I just can't control it.

"Issalie!... Speak let me hear you" she said switching to her Nigerian accent, I fell into sudden embarrassment when she hopped into the front seat, a wrapped Taco in her hands, she had a smear of sauce on her lips and my hand itched to help her clean it off. This was really strange, I have never had a spontaneous conversation with any lady I was attracted to before and most especially one I just met. She buckled her seat belt but then turned to me.

"Naaa!" I said as I shook my head and smiled

"Speak jo... After you've heard me talking about how handsome you are to my cousin... You think I'm not really embarrassed right now?" She said nibbling on the Taco, her eyes fixed on my side view, and another thing Lana wasn't wrong about, she was honest.

"Uhm... Ok mo gbo yoruba... Ki lo fe kin so?" I said

"Oh my god! It's sounds really fluent"

"My mom started teaching me when I was about four?... " I asked myself because I wasn't so sure about the age "I guess and we kinda speak it to each other most of the time so yeah"

"Hmm... hmm opor!.. wow... Your mom sounds nice though" she said between smiles, damn what a beauty, the last sentence was as American.

"She is... Too nice" I said as my face suddenly fell into a frown but I erased it immediately.

The silence came again as Nestrine kept eating, we arrived at our destination and this time I really offered to help with the suitcase even when she'd wanted to take it herself.

"Oh my God Nestrine... It's really you!" Mom exclaimed elatedly.

"Good evening ma" Nestrine greeted in the yoruba traditional style as she went down on her knees, I and my mom were obviously bewildered as I could see her eyes widened too when she stopped her.

"No... No stand up jo... There's no need for that" my mom said. "Wow you are really more beautiful in person"

"Thank you ma"

"Come... come in... You must be tired" she said to Nestrine pulling her further in, while Nestrine kept gawking at my apartment. She sat on the sofa and leaned into it, she let out a sound which tells me she was really tired, she couldn't even hide it.