Canada

Nestrine's POV

I smiled wholeheartedly while staring down at my phone about to call my uncle on a video call, I remembered how yesterday went and smiled more, I and Ian got from talking emotionally to having fun like kids, it was like we were always letting out our other side without thinking it through, like we had a weird connection, Ian mentioned we might be soulmates and I didn't doubt it since we had a lot of things in common. 

"Aunty wa how are you?" Uncle Seun asked smiling whilst wiggling his brows, I chortled and answered "I'm fine o... What about you sir?"

"I'm fine too..." He said before reaching to adjust his phone, knowing uncle Seun, he definitely hanged his phone on a selfie stick and placed it on a chair in front of him, with the action he made earlier it revealed my aunt sitting opposite him on the bed acting as though she was really doing something on her phone, I greeted her and got a hum as a reply.

"I thought you'd be in Abuja self"

"Yes I'll be going back tomorrow" Uncle Seun said.

"Oh ok"

"I know you and Shola would have been catching up... Sha sè jeje o..." He was saying before my Aunt cut him off turning to us with her eyes widened as if she was about to put want she rehearsed in action.

"And that's all you are going to say... What about the rumor about she dating that billionaire now?... What about that? Otu ti ko iranu e lo ibi to wa... Are you going to ignore that too...?" She was saying before my uncle shook his head and squinted at me which was to mean I shouldn't bother about her and hanged up on my behalf. I sighed and threw my body on the bed before hearing a light knock on my room door.

"Come in"

"It could have being a serial killer" Ian baritone voice said causing a little ease to my mood.

"Is it?" I asked sitting up to see him in a suit standing in front of the door in a breathtaking way.

"Might be if you are not ready in time"

"What? Now?!"

"Yes now babe" Ian said smirking making my heart jump, he just called me babe. "It's just a word... Don't think too much" Ian said again smiling before he left me in my room with my mind upside down.  

Ian's POV

"We flew in a private jet?!... I wanna see the jet" Nestrine said, she pouted cutely whilst throwing her arms in the air and hitting her leg loudly on the ground.

"You used a sleeping pill so you wouldn't get scared again remember?" I asked my eyes widening at her, I do not know why this gender is always like this, what the heck?.

"Yes I did but... But I wanna see it" Nestrine bluffed again.

"You're gonna see it when we're going back" I said while unpacking my bag as I shook my head.

"And why is it just one bed?"

"There's just two of us"

"I know..." She said widening her eyes as it roamed all over the hotel room, since we were both simple souls, I didn't give a thought of getting a presidential suite and it's Jakes hotel.

"So why do we need two beds?" I asked acting as though I didn't understand what she was saying.

"Ian we are two persons... Two different specie of human persons... I am not sleeping on the same bed with you" she said with her Nigerian mockery accent after counting with her fingers.