16.) Like That

Shania's POV

I was in the kitchen looking through my fridge for my water bottle.

Austin showing up this late and right after his interview was highly unexpected but something I've been wanting for the longest.

No matter how hard I try to get him out of my head, I can't. I could never do that.

All the pieces are put together now and I can really see the reality. I can't push this away any longer. My friends can be mad at me all they want when they find out. This is something different, I can feel it.

I found my water bottle and took it out the fridge. I took a few sips then started to walk back to the couch where Austin waited for me.

Walking up to him, I noticed he was smoking my blunt. His legs were spread, taking up his side of the couch. Austin's chest was almost completely visible due to his numerous buttons that were undone.

His arm rested on the couch end and a piece of his hair was draped over his forehead. He had a few silver rings on his hands and they glistened a bit when he moved his hand up to take another hit.

He looked so fucking perfect, I couldn't handle it.

"Oh really?..." I said, smirking a bit. "Who knew." I placed my bottle of water on the table.

His eyes looked darker than normal and he just exhaled the smoke. He was looking at me as if I was prey.

Austin licked his lips and placed the blunt back on the tray. Standing up, he walked closer to me.

"Expect the unexpected baby..." Austin's voice was deep. His breathing seemed a little more heavy than usual. All I could do was stare at him without words. He was captivating.

"I will from now on." I finally spoke up with a smile, wrapping my arms around his neck.

Austin's hands moved onto my lower back and trailed down to my butt. He squeezed them a bit and kissed me. His hands then moved a little further down to be able to pick me up. My legs automatically wrapped around his waist and he started to carry me to the bedroom.

Once we got there, he laid me down gently on the bed. He kissed me again and began to unbutton the rest of his shirt. My hand ran down his chest as he did so. Austin was able to get them all unbuttoned and threw his shirt to the side.

His hand went up my thigh and the cold steel from his rings ran a chill through my body. His kisses began to trail down from my lips to my neck and chest. Austin's other hand undid my robe's belt, slightly unveiling my naked body.

"You know just how much I've missed you darlin'?" Austin said against my skin, his slight accent from him shooting for Elvis came out a bit. His voice was low and slightly raspy.

He looked up at me with his piercing eyes.

"I don't..." I said as my breath hitched a bit from Austin moving my robe to the side to suck on my left breast.

"Then you're about to find out." Austin's hand moved from my thigh closer to my pussy. His finger rubbed a circle around my clit before he inserted his two fingers inside me.

Austin moved back to look at me as he moved his fingers in and out.

"You're so fucking perfect." Austin said as he went down to move his face towards my pussy. With his fingers still inside me, he placed his tongue on my clit. Licking and sucking on it as he continued to finger.

"Fuck..." I moaned out from pleasure.

He was really taking his time to pleasure me. It wasn't rushed at all. Each stroke and tongue flick felt passionate. Austin kept looking up at me as he licked and sucked on my clit.

He removed his fingers and decided to eat me out fully now. His tongue licked long swipes across my pussy. His tongue started to move a lot quicker and I could feel myself getting ready to release already.

"A-Austin..." I could barely speak.

He didn't stop. Austin kept the pace going and I couldn't keep myself from holding it. I released myself into his mouth and he licked up every last bit of me.

His fingers still had my wetness all over it. Austin took his fingers into his mouth and licked it up as well. He stared me down as he did so.

"You taste so good baby." Austin moved my robe fully away to reveal my fully naked body. I took my arms out the sleeves and he moved it to the side.

Austin began to unbuckle his pants.

"Play with yourself." He said as he continued to unbuckle. I bit my lip a little bit and began to rub circles around my clit.

Austin began to take his bottoms off and his long hard dick popped out. It was on full display and it was all for me.

He got back onto the bed and placed his body between my legs. Austin kissed me passionately as he lined himself up in front of my pussy.

His tip was grazing against me and I couldn't wait any longer. I tried to put it in myself and Austin stopped me.

He lightly took my hands and held them above my head.

"You do what I say..." He said near my ear. "And I didn't tell you to do that, now did I?"

"N-No..." I said, my breathing was heavy.

"No what?" Austin kissed my neck.

"No Austin."

"That's it babygirl." Austin placed himself inside me and let go of my hands. I gasped from how big he was. "Fuck..." He said as he began to stroke.

With one hand, I held onto his arm and my other was on his back.

"You feel so fucking good." Austin kissed me. "All this is mine darlin'." His strokes started to get a little faster. Austin's hand went up to my neck and he squeezed lightly but just enough to give me another heightened feeling. "All fucking mine."

I bit my lip again and let out a moan.

Austin let go of my neck and moved his hands to my thighs. He stayed inside of me as he rolled us over to switch positions. Austin moved me on top of him as he laid on his back and he did it as swiftly as he could.

I began to ride him and he had one hand on my ass and the other squeezing on my breast. He put his hand near my mouth and placed his thumb in my mouth to suck on it for a little.

Austin placed his hands back on my waist and be fan to pound harder from under me.

"Fuck Austin, oh my god..." I moaned out of pleasure.

"Just like that, baby?" Austin smiled and continued to pound me. "Come here." He said and I leaned down to kiss him. I began to throw it back on him as I matched his rhythm. He let out a moan through our kiss and I smirked.

Both of his hands were now on my ass. He slapped my right cheek then squeezed it afterwards. I broke the kiss and Austin took my bouncing breast into his mouth as best as he could. He lightly bit down on my nipple.

"You're gonna make me cum..." Austin said as our rhythm increased. "Damn, Nia..."

I could feel Austin's strokes getting sloppy with every second. I was ready to release myself onto him for a second time.

He gave one last powerful thrust before he stopped. I could feel his dick pulse inside me and a flood of warmth and I let out a moan. We both came at the same time.

"Fuck Austin..." I said breathlessly. Leaning down, we began to kiss.

"That was amazing." Austin said, moving a piece of hair away from my face.

"I love you."

"I love you too baby..." He cupped my cheek. "To the moon and back."