1

~AETHER'S POV~

"WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAH! Th-that's so cool! Look at you- you immediately got the power of Anemo by touching the Statue! It must be because you're not from this world to begin with! Yeah, it explains why you're so unique and awesome and-"

I sighed at Paimon's constant blabbering about how I was 'special'.

"Come on, Therae, let's go!" Paimon yelled, eager to 'help' me with my newfound Anemo powers.

"Fiiiiiine," I groaned, not meaning a single letter. "But stay behind me."

~<>~

As I was walking through the forest, I spotted a bunny-creature, a boy with braids, and a dragon. Shrugging it off, I walked on through- wait a minute...

Quickly doubling back, there was indeed a bunny, encased in a sphere. The bunny and boy were talking to the large bluish-teal dragon with purple hints.

I dived to a tree and hid for a while, breathing heavily.

"Th-Therae?"

"Ah- oops! Sorry, Paimon..."

I'd forgotten Paimon was there.

I snuck a peek at the field where the strange people were, and now instead saw...

...a femboy.

The femboy's blue braids were glowing pale teal, and he wore the clothes of a bard. Decorated in teal, white, and with hints of gold, this guy stood to the side whilst holding a lyre. In his teal hat, which complimented his outfit and hair, was a fresh Cecilia.

There was also a lady with long, curly white hair. She was as tall as that Librarian we'd seen practicing in the woods, Lisa; with sparkling gold eyes. She wore similar attire to that bunny creature, except now there were extra accessories. She wore many metal bands around her arms, neck, and legs- from which dangled sparkly veils. She also had a bejeweled mask and a staff, which, currently, was floating beside her. In her embrace was a child...

The dragon had disappeared, but the child who had appeared wore clothes in similar shades as the dragon's scales. He had round teal eyes, and wore a pale lilac scarf with matching clips in his short, fluffy blue hair- which faded to a darker shade at the ends. Two horns protruded from that hair, and in the middle of those long horns a bunch of hair was purple, fading to a pale blue. On his back a pair of curved, feathery wings lay still- in colors of teal, white, and purple.

They seemed to be talking, and it looked private, so I shushed Paimon and motioned to peek at the view.

She was speechless for a bit, then said, "That lady's so pretty... Therae, Therae, do you see her!?"

I sighed. "I know, Paimon; but is a dragon-boy normal here in Teyvat?"

"Nope- but she's so beautiful~!" Paimon squealed.

At Paimon's squeals, the lady stiffened. The femboy bard abruptly stopped the soft melody he was playing and left behind a dead silence as the dragon child ran into the forest at the sudden sound. In the distance, an azure blue dragon with hints of teal and a white belly could be spotted, heading to the nearby city Aether assumed to be 'Mondstadt'. The bard nodded to the white-haired lady; and, in a flash of light, disappeared.

"W-what just happened?" Paimon squeaked.

I strode forward to the white haired lady. She seemed... familiar. She held a red, crystalline teardrop-shaped gem which glowed faintly.

Holding it out to me, she murmured, "This reeks of corruption." She raised her head, looking me in the eyes. "Let us see if you are who you claim to be, outlander."

She used similar wording to that unknown goddess...

"First, who are you...?" I asked.

"I go by many names. You may call me Celeste, or Nuna as you are younger."

Nodding, I took the crystal and held it for a moment.

In a flash of light, the crystal had changed its' color from a murky, blood red to a pale teal, which glowed earnestly and brilliantly.

Celeste hummed a sweet melody in satisfaction, swiping the crystal in a shimmer of golden glitter. "It shall be safe with me," she reassured us, looking much more tired than before.

Eyes growing heavy, she handed a letter to me. "This will tell you all you need to know for now. Take care... and bring me to Amber, would you?"

She smiled- an unearthly, wonderfully small one. "But of course, you wouldn't know who she is... hopefully she'll introduce herself," she wondered, blinking blearily. "For now, head to Mondstadt and do not mind the Hilichurls... or me," she added.

Her eyes finally closed, and with a pop she was the bunny creature again.

Paimon's eyes widened. Faintly, she whispered, "She-she's an Abyss Mage?"

Furrowing my eyebrows, I replied, "We should listen to her though. She might have information."

"Okay, but open the letter first. Paimon's a little excited for this one!"

"Fine, fine... OW, PAIMON- MY BRAID'S COMING LOOSE!"

"SORRY THERAEEEEEEE, I'M TOO EXCITEDDDD!"

~<>~

While we were walking through the forest, a feminine shape darted around us. The girl was clothed in official-looking attire. She had a red jacket and a white shirt with a vest in brown that started under her bust. Her shorts were the same shade, but had a white base. She had a bright red bow on her head that looked like rabbit ears, and goggles that rested on neck for no apparent reason. She had these red-tipped white socks which reached up to just below the shorts she wore. A golden emblem was displayed everywhere on her outfit. She paired the look with thick brown-and-red gloves, and on her waist was a Pyro vision attached to long, bright red feathers.

She stood at a mini hill, then ran forwards and flipped- right down in front of us.

"Wow, she's cool," Paimon whispered, happy to meet more humans.

"Halt! I am Outrider Amber-"

"-Ah, so she's Amber!-"

"-of the Knights of Favonius... wait."

"Yes?"

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH MY UNNIE!?"

Hehe bwoiii

But srsly tho, enjoy peeps

AND THANK YOU @Nightress_01

FOR BEING THE FIRST VOTE ON MY STORY!!!!

IAM