[3]

"Allow me to re-introduce myself, I'm your personal assistant that appointed 5 years ago according to Chairman's order. I'm Choi Duo Lin Class-B hunter."  Class-B? Woah!!!

There's Ranking in class of being a hunter;

Class-S Hunter- They're the elite of being elite, the most respected hunters in this circle.

Class-A Hunter
Class-B Hunter
Class-C Hunter
Class-D Hunter
Class-E Hunter

Class-F Hunter- And the low-class hunter also known as beginner level.

The treat between the hunters is similar to Heaven and Hell the strongest you become the more people will admire you and its opposite to become the weak, the people didn't give you a second glance nor even gave you an opportunity to spread your wings they will immediately cut you off like a rug that being thrown after they used.

"Why do you choose to become my assistant? There's more opportunity of being a hunter isn't?" It's true being a hunter can bring you more fame and glory but also can drag you down to the bottomless abyss.

" I already answered that question, Master. Once your memories are back you will know" It's not like I'm interested or whatever, just a simple trick of curiosity.

"I want to rest you can go leave now." I'm exhausted 

"Rest well, Master " he leaves after saying those words.

What now? To sum at it all I die then reincarnated as an extra character in the novel entitled as The Fated Rose. I hope that it's just a dream and tomorrow I will wake up in my old apartment and go to work till midnight before going home again. I hope to wake up now.

*******************

You must survive no matter what Luo Xi Sheng, don't look back and just continue to walk forward.

"Mom, don't leave me I will be good. I'm not gonna cry again"

*******************

'No, don't go'

"Mom!!!!"

"Master!!, What's the matter!?" Choi Duo Lin that still wearing an apron suddenly open the door in a hurry and asked me breathlessly.

"Master, you're sweating a lot are you having a nightmare!?" rather than a nightmare its more likely a memory that pricking into my head.

"Nothing, It just an unpleasant dream. And what's with that outfit, do you play a role of my mother now?" 

"Master, how can you say that. I poured all my love in serving you." he was about to cry while saying those words, now I know why he did not choose to be an active hunter. I raised half of my body and sat down while looking at my sweat soaked clothes.

"I will help you, Master" even before he took a single step, I look at him.

"Burned"

"Yes? ehhh. No, my omelet!!" 

Just how the former Luo Xi live with someone like him, 'I need to take a shower'. I got up from the bed and go straight to the bathroom, how convenient to have a bathroom here in my room. I turn on the shower and a cold water poured all over my body that even the deepest part of my soul was being cleansed. The clothes that being soaked by my sweat earlier has been dripping a cold water from the shower, and yeah, I still wearing them.

I finished my shower and picking clothes to wear. I'm an old fashion when it comes to style, so I let Choi Duo Lin to choose since he insists.

I went down to eat something that Duo Lin prepared while I'm taking a shower. He cooked a Bacon & Mushroom Omelets in a professional way plus the orange Juice place near the Omelet creating a fresh fragrance since earlier, 'It's too much appetizing'

"Let me know Master, if you liked more I would definitely cook more!" His eyes were full of determination how could I refuse.