[5]

A plain white oversized shirt pair up with these black pants that reaching my ankle and a shoe that being randomly picked. I leave in this luxury apartment for the first time and took the elevator straight down to the lobby. I'm not even come out yet, Duo Lin is already waiting in front of the elevator.

"Master, I will lead the way to the parking lot" you don't need to really, you should have wait for me in the car.

"Okay" that's all I can say after seeing his sparkling eyes towards me and also his waging tail thou.

It took us 2 hours to reach the Center where I will take the test. It's really crowd here.

"Here Master," Duo Lin handed the cap and mask while looking at me worriedly.

"What are these for? It's not like I'm a celebrity!"

"It's always better to not get a lot of attention, is what you always said" I look around and notice the gaze of the people and some of them are whispering to each other while staring at me. I immediately grab the mask and cap and put them on, how could I forget this face enough is an attention magnet.

We reach the receptionist desk and tell that I'm going to take the awakening test.

"Do you make an appointment today, Sir?" she smiles while asking a me in such a polite way.

"I do,"

"Let me make a quick check, Sir. Name please?"

"Sheng Luo Xi"

"Oh, I confirmed it now so please follow me to the Test Room" she takes the lead and guide me until we reach the room.

"I can only accompany you up to this point."/smile 

"Thank you for the guidance"

"It's my pleasure, now I will take my leave"

"Yes, thank you very much" she just nodded and walked back to the front desk.

I open the door of the room and a middle-aged man welcome me.

"Are you Sheng Luo Xi, the one who schedule just now?"

"Yes, sorry for the sudden." i apologize and bow my head after removing my cap and mask.

"It's no trouble!!, Its no trouble at all!"

"Thank you"

"Let's begin, so please take a seat in there" I slowly walked toward the big machine that place in the center of the room.

I felt nervous for the result later, my fate is being determined on the result. I straighten my back on the sit and let a big sigh out. 

"Are you nervous?" He asked while continuing to tap the computer on my left side.

"Kinda " I'm not going to lie; this is so nerve-racking.

"Don't worry, it's not hurt" I'm not worried about that, I hope to rank at least C to glimpse some hope.

"Breathe, we are going to start " he turn on the machine and I start to feel an energy flowing through my whole body. It's so relaxing and comfortable, I close my eyes and the surrounding start to be silence.

Where? 

It so dark, where am I?

'I been waiting for your

Who?

'Promise to live the way you want and don't be tied up'

Who are you?

'I always wish for your happiness'

This voice

"ake up" huh

'Wake up!"

"Huh? what happened?" the place! why it's so messy in here.

"Thank God!" the man let a big sigh of relief and look at me while checking my body.

"What happened, why does it feel like the earthquake hit this place?" It just a moment ago since I last saw this place but now some walls have a crack on it and the computers are having an Error sign in the screen.

"There's two possibilities for this to happen, first the machine can't measure your [Ethia] and broke down. Second, the machine itself had a problem but, I can assure that this machine was always in check."

"So, you mean this machine can't measure my [Ethia]?"

"..."

"Can you please follow me into the next room, honestly this machine can only measure the Hunters that can possibly Rank E to A but if you surpass the Ranking the machine can't handle that."