Chapter 6

3rd POV

"Hey... Are you really sure about this sensei?" Hinata asked as she looked down at the sea of armored orcs streaming through the forest, destroying everything in its path.

 The other knights were looking rather uneasy or pale. Some of them were wondering if they should call for support, but the man standing just behind their captain won't allow it.

"Yep. I'm absolutely sure about this. I taught you that quality is more important factor than number, didn't I?" Irrith said as he picked up a stone and threw it toward the orcs.

 It flew like a bullet and pierced one of them, killing it instantly. He then looked at the knights who had their mouth dropped open as if he is saying, 'See? I told you so.'

"Hahh. I get it. Then should we start now?" Hinata asked with a sigh as she moved her hand to her rapier.

"Wait a second." Irrith said stopping her. He rummaged through his pocket on his pants as if he was searching for something in a 10 square meter room and finally draw out some bracelets and black round balls.

"Is that... granades?" Hinata asked as he gave them three per person with a suspicious smile.

"What is grenade? Is it this rock's name?" Bacchus asked as he looked it around.

"Oh, there's a pin here. I wonder what this'll do." Fritz said as he pulled out the safety pin making Hinata go pale.

 If it was normal grenade from her world, then it could be mostly blocked by their barrier but this one was given by Irrith, the being who's more devilish than a devil.

"Stop!" Hinata shouted as she roughly took it away from Fritz and quickly put the pin back.

"This thing is explosive from my previous world with the killing range of 25 to 30m. If it's normal grenade, you won't have much damage. But 'this' came out of his pocket, meaning anything can happen!" (Hinata)

 The knights went pale in realization as they remembered past one week of training which was more like hell.

"Aww, no fun. Li-chan, give me one." Irrith let out a groan and reached out his hand to Litus, taking one from her hand.

 With a swift motion, he removed the pin and threw it far away to the orcs. After a few seconds, a ball of flame with the size of 60m radius appeared with a bang, incinerating everything in its kill zone.

"D- did I ju- just almost do th- that here?" Fritz said. His voice was trembling as he realized what he could have done a few seconds ago.

"Isn't that too overpowered for a grenade?" Hinata asked.

"That's why I gave you those bracelets in case one of you blow the napalm in on your feet." Irrith said and immediately the knights put on theirs.

"One last thing. If you see kijins or lizardman along the way, don't attack them. They're the allies." (Irrith)

 Normally thry would have been shocked by the word kijin, but nodded without question as they already had too much surprises.

"Yoshi. Then give it your best, students!" Irrith exclaimed and the knights rushed towards the enemies, marking the beginning of their field trip.

"So, until when are you going to stay there?" Irrith asked once the knights are gone. The air behind him shimmered and revealed two women.

"Are you sure you're gonna fight too? It's quite a while since you actually battled something, so aren't you kinda rusty?" Irrith said jokingly only to find a knife held against his throat.