Chapter 12

We get to my house and it's almost dark. Justin walks me to my door. Right before I open it somebody else opens it. I look at the person.

"Mom"? I say

The person laughs and say "no, I'm your mother's twin sister". "Where is your mother"? She ask.

Justin puts his arm around me and answers for me. "She died a couple weeks ago".

The woman face goes pale. "She died"? She ask. "Yes, did you not hear him she died" I yell to the woman.

"How"? She ask

"Cancer" Justin says.

"What makes you think you can just walk into my house" I say.

"Don't talk to me like that, I'm your aunt" she says

"I don't care what you are to me. I haven't seen you any of my life so your nothing but a stanger in my house" I say.

Justin just stands there with his arm still across my back. "It looks like you need somebody here with you since your dad is dead" she says.

Anger goes through me when she says that. "Don't you ever speak of my dad" I yell at her.

"Your to young to be alone anyways you could get arrested" she says

"How I'm 19" I say

Her face goes blank and I know that I won by saying that. "Could I please just stay for while"? She asks

"Why" I say

" I want to get to know you, I haven't seen you since you where a baby" she says.

"Mabye you should have come by and you would know me" I say.

"I couldn't I've been on a business trip for the past years". She says

"You couldn't have called" I say.

"I did, your mother never let me talk to you" she says.

I look up at her and she looks exactly like my mom. I just want to hug her and not let her go.

"Why would you just decide to come now"? I say

She looks down and I can tell something's wrong. "I-I have something to tell you" she says.

"Then tell me" I say

"Could we go sit down" she asks

"No, if it that important you can tell me now" I say.

She looks up at me and I can tell something's wrong. "Your so beautiful, you've grown up so much" she says

"Okay"? I say

"Anna, I'm your mother when you where first born I couldn't take care of you so I gave you to my sister. She took you in just like her own. I came to visit you everyday but then I had to go for business and I couldn't take you. I left and I called and called but your mother never let me talk to you. She didn't want you to know that I'm your real mom. I'm back now for you"

I stand there in shock and Justins hold me tighter. "Y -your my mother" I say. She smiles at me "Yes" she says.

She walks closer to me about to hug me but I step back. "Don't come near me " I yell. "Anna" she says.

"No" I scream "you left me, my whole life I haven't had a real mother, you left me" I scream.

I turn around and start to run away as fast as I can. "Anna" I Hear Justin scream "please don't do this again" he says.

I stop right where I am and I turn around. "Do what I say"?

"Run away from your mom" he says

"She's not my mom, she might have birthed me but she's not my mom, she's a fake"! I yell back.

I look at her and she falls on her knees and starts to cry. "I'm so sorry" she says "I'm so sorry"

"Yeah, you are sorry, your a sorry person" I say.

Justin looks at me in shock and I walk to him. "Let's go" I say

"Go where"? He says

"To your house" I say back

"Um, okay" he says walking to his truck.

we get in and I look back at my mom crying on the porch. "You deserve this" I whisper.