Oh no!!!!!

Oh my god what did I do!?!

Okay let's back up a little before we get into this part of the story

-----------------------------------------

Bells point of view

Looking over at Matt's cute bad boy face she just couldn't feel the guilt yet. Because you see Bell all ready had a boyfriend, yes he was a little younger, but he was cute and funny and nice and he loved her. But she didn't see him during school.

Now Bell has always been the flirty type. She loved the attention that she got. So right now in the middle of L.A she had her legs intertwined with Matt's. She knew it was wrong but the way he winked just mad it impossible to say no.

The bell rings, and she got up grabbed her stuff and walked to the door. Matt came up behind her wrapped his arm around her waist and looked down at her.

"Hey beautiful"

"Matt stop it"

"Oh come on your little bf won't ever find out"

"How do you know his sister is right there" as I take his arm off me.

"Come on bby you know you love me"

"Dude don't get full of yourself your just a good time" I say giving him a flirty smile and walked off to my next class.

"You have to stop doing that!!" Matt yelled after me.

I can't do this. I say to myself now felling the guilt of fooling around with Matt, while she was with Drake. But it's to late.

--------------------------------------------

Drakes point of view

No I won't get cought. Bell will never find out. Yeah this makes me feel like an ass but dude she two grades ahead of me she won't ever know. So what does it matter if I fool around with Zoey. Not that I had a chance to say no, God this chick is almost touching my dick. It feels so good.

-------------------------------------------

Bell's point of view

"I know I know, look I feel horrible." I said after my friend Kylee scolded me for fooling around with Matt.

" God bell how could you drake is probably the best guy you've ever had, and you just have to be a hoe and fool around with any guy that winks at you! Do you even think before you do things like this or what!?!"

"Kylee I thought you were my friend!"

"I am I'm just telling you what you need to hear don't get mad because you don't like it."

" oh so when Evan got mad and dumped you cus you were all over Josh was I suppose to say that he dumbed you cus your a slut? Because I'm pretty sure I told you everything you wanted to hear, I've always been there for you every time!"

She looked hurt but I'd had enough of her thinking she was all that she needed to come down a peg.

"And I haven't been there for you!?!"

"No you haven't ever!"

"How can you even say that"

Wow she doesn't even remember. Maybe I should explain what I'm talking about before we finish this fight.

--------------------------

Okay so a few months before when Kylee and I were really good friends, we were both going through a lot. I don't remember what started it for me but we were both really depressed. She had stuff at home as well as at school. She was having friend issues. ( all her old friends were calling her a slut, (which is true) and talking behind her back.) her mom didn't want anything to do with her and made her life a living hell. And I could understand everything she was feeling cus I was or had been through the same thing.

We both didn't take things to well. I'd been dealing with depression for a couple years now and at first I just felt so numb, like a black hole just no emotion at all. I just wanted to feel something anything I would do anything for any feeling. I didn't want anyone to know what was going on in my head so I just kept it all inside.

Day after day I didn't really know how long it really was. Fake smiles and silent tears was all I knew. Eventually after I couldn't take it any longer I just started scratching my wrist and after awhile I actually felt something. I kept scratching through the whole class.

Luckily I was wearing a sweatshirt because my wrist looked horrible. It was read and blotchy almost bleeding. It didn't feel the way it looked. It felt so good, like it was bringing me back to the world everyone else was in.

Well Kylee wasn't understanding the fact that its okay to cut once or twice nor did she really have the reason to cut often. She has little issues that everyone goes through. No Kylee would cut every night, cut her wrist her thieh her angle anywhere she could. She always said something and made sure everyone heard her because the only reason she was doing this was for attention..