After school

So I let Matt convince me into going to the play after school. So here we are sitting in the dark running our hands over each others pants.

He turns to me and asks if I want to go outside in the parking lot.

Well I did but I was scared. See he had a lot of experience were as I've only made out with two guys in my whole life. Yeah guys have hit on me here and there, and I've dated most of my grade but I didn't do much.

I've always liked to run my mouth but now that I get to "have some fun" I realised that its really fun.

So I convince him to stay inside and we make out and some other not to bad things.

-------------------

Drakes point of view

(Looking over his shoulder)

"I can't believe she would do something like that to me!" I said to Zoey.

"Well we could always show her how it feels." As she reached for my leg.

Now yes she was good and my gf was cheating on me with that douchebag Matt. But I had this feeling in the pit of my stomach.

Now it was to late zoey was dragging me out of my seat and out the door. Now we are going outside to go fuck. This is going to be great. ;)

----------------------------

Bells point of view

So it was the end of the show. I was suppose to go home with Lucy but.... I couldn't find her. So I was already with Matt. He had a ride. And his parents weren't there.

----------------------

Matts point of view

Yes! Bell's coming to my house. Party!?! I think so!

-----------------------

(Third point of view)

So they got to Matt's house and called everyone.

They took out all the alcohol and set it up on the island. Matt's house was pretty big.

Had two floors. The kitchen was painted a creamy color and it had grey tiles on the floor. He had blue garnet counters.

The living room was on the first floor next to the kitchen/dining room. There was two couches and a love seat in the living room. The couches were brown squishy leather.

.........

Bells point of view

I walked into the living room and sat on the couch across from the tv. I say and drank my soda.

"Oh come on we know you don't really want that soda ;)" Matt said with a smirk.

" I'm not going to get drunk this early" since it was only 5:30.

That pissed Matt off so much that he went up stairs. Well if he was going to leave me alone then I was going to have some fun.

I took out my phone and texted Chris.

B: hey!

C: hey what's up?

B: at Matt's :/ he's having a party later! Can you come?

C: hmmm a party at Matt's sounds boring I have much better offers

B: but I want you to come! Plz it won't be any fun without you ;)

C: fine for you I will come to Matt's stupid party :P

B: thank you!!!!

Yes! I get to go to a party with Chris. The hot guy I use to be fwb's with. Those were the best days of my life.

--------------

Chris's point of view

Yes! I. Get to go to a party, and get to be with bell. How much better could this get!?!

I've liked this girl FOREVER! I dated and fucked her cousin but the whole time I was wishing it was her.

I mean this girl is so hot. With her layered brown hair, blue eyes. She's a couple inches shorter then me. She's so cocky it's adorable.

------------------

FLASHBACK

I was at the park practicing my parcoure with Jordan and Zach. I was trying to teach Zach how to jump from the end of the monkey bars to the curve them the bar then the rock wall without falling.

"Dude your crazy if you think this will work!" Zach cried without even trying to get up.

"Come on just get up there at least" Jordan said to Zach.

I'm just standing up there waiting for Zach to make up his mind when I see her.

She's walking across the baseball field coming to the park. When she got close enough she looked up at me and smiled her sexy little smile. God how I loved that smile.

"Well are you going to show me how to jump or what!?!" Zach screamed in my ear pulling me out of my day dream.

"Umm ahh yeah sorry."

"Yeah you just do this" I looked at bell just before I jumped, I gave her a wink and she started giggling. GOD she's so SEXY!!! I jumped over a few bars and almost fell thinking about how she was staring at me. But I made it all the way over.

"Now just do that!"

Zach's face fell as he knew he was going to have to jump now. I wasn't going to stand a wait for Zach to jump cus I knew he wasn't going to. I walked over to bell and put my arm around her waist.

"Heyy"

B: "hey" looking at my arm around her waist. "What's up" noticing what the guys were doing.

C: oh nothing we are just fooling around.

B: oh well can I hang with you?

So we let her stay and we just talked and fooled around ( not like that i mean play games and race things like that) for a few hours then her ride showed up.

"Bye guys!!!" She said with her perfect little smile. She should smile more its looks good on her she's so......

"DUDE!! She's been gone for five min and you haven't moved.

---------------

( end of flashback)

Well I knew I liked her before that to but oh well. Hey at least I get to hang with her even though she was chasing after that Keigan dude.

Sorry for leaving on a cliff hanger but hey makes you guys want to read more right?