The reason

Kylee sickens me the way she just blurts everything out. But back to the story.

------------------1

Okay, so it was November and in class we were watching a bullieing movie were the girl ran away and things got better.

Our class was taking a walk on the trails.

Nobody ever noticed us we were always way ahead and got inside with all the other kids. We got this idea to runaway thinking we would figure it all out and wouldn't have to deal with these stupid people any more.

Well "we" didn't come up with the plan Kylee did but she convinced me it was the right thing. So we did we ran ahead like we did every day and ran all the way to the fork in the trail. We took a left and went to the apartments to find a place to stay. On our way I started freaking out. And as we turned a corner there was the principle.

He made us get in the car and come back to school. At school they started questioning us. I've never been a trouble child so I let Kylee do all the talking.

We were walking back to class and Kylee turned and went in the bathroom. I couldn't let her cry without anyone to hold her so I followed her in and she was crying. I went right over and put my arms around her and just let her cry in my shoulder

"I'll always be here no matter what"

"My mom is going to kill me!"

"It's okay we will get through it I promise"

And I believed what I said about how we were friends and I'd always be there for her, until the next day.

"Oh hey, what's up." I said to Kylee at the basketball game.

"Shhhh! You can't talk to me in public."

"Why!?!"

"Mom"

"Okay? Can u explaine a little yesterday I was it only reason for living and today u can't talk to me!?!"

This is typical Kylee doing anything for attention.

" I told mom how u were about to hurt it self and that's why I went with you yesterday" she said like it was a known fact and I was stupid or something!

"Um no u have it backwards I'm fine I haven't cut in almost a year your the one who can't stop and cuts with anything anytime for attention!"

"Bitch don't go there"

"Go where? Unlike u I don't lie just to make a show!

Oh it was on we were through insults at each other like they were air. Till finally her mother came over.

"Kylee I told u to stay away from delinquents like her" her mom said give ing a sumg look.

"Oh I'm the delinquent! Really? Have u looked at it daughters wrist lately or how about her thiehs hmm have u noticed how She's starving herself. No well I have I've been there for her. Through all her lies and bullshit I've been there and backed her up. But I'm done and if u don't want ur daughter near me good. See how u like school with out me kylee!"

I said with the biggest grin on my face and walked away.

---------------------

Kylee's point if view

How did that just happen. Yeah it's been two days and now tomorrow I have to go to school, but I still don't know. Should I obey my mom and stay away from bell or should I go to my only friend and help her through this. But what she said stuck with me and I still don't know.

I open my locker and there's one of those creepy magazine letters notes in there taped to the side it says......

Dear Kylee

You fucking whore I hope your happy now bitch U've pissed off only friend off so who's shoulder u gunna cry on now hmm ur a fucking lying slut and don't expect to have bell on it side bitch she's mine now. Oh ur about to cry by now right ( which Kylee was crying) I knew it and you should start thinking about who u throw under the bus

Who was this it couldn't be bell she was my friend but maybe she will know who wrote it.

There she is now .....

----------------

Bells point of view

Shit there she is. I haven't talked to Kylee all day and I wasn't about to start now. I walked to my class as fast as I could but it wasn't good enough.

"Bell wait" shit now I have to talk to her.

"What" I said not even trying to hide my annoyance.

"God wake up on the wrong side of the bed this morning."

"No I was fine" I said giving her a look she knew she didn't want.

"God now I do think this came from you" she said giving me a pice of paper.

"I wish I did but sorry I'm not going to sink to ur level I'm a good person not a lying bitch. So if u'll excuse me I have math.

I felt bad because we used to be friends but I wasn't going to put up with any of her shit any more.

-----------------

Back to the fight. Well as you can see I did talk to her even though I didn't want to. So I've been fakeing being her friend and I've had enough of it. So she going on about how she's been such a good friend. Well I was fed up. Oh and one thing I should have mentioned earlier is that Kylee has a huge crush on Matt.

So she's goes on for about an hour about how I should learn how to control myself blah blah blah, I stopped listening and just started think about what I should do about matt.

I don't get much time to think because the next day at school up comes Matt with his big ego, god I hate that.