CHAPTER 1???

Hi stepa

This is like a sight into my notes ah shit, but it's okay cus those are so much fucking worse you have to put on a hazman suit to literally not die from radioactive writing.

A couple things.

-I write in 3rd person pretty religiously, I hate the thought of using first, it just doesn't roll with me.

-I'll probs use Ishimaru's-ish pov a lil more since Celes is mysterious like a girlboss slay

-I don't care if u don't like this ship

-The students will only be trapped¿?¿? For a couple months, so they won't be 2 years older like in canon, (but rather 15, 16, 17ish.)

Look at him before you read

Okay less go. If u guess who's pov I'm gonna write with first I'll give you a million dollars. And no it's not Makoto.
_________________________________________

A tall, strong building grounded in the center of Tokyo, overlooking every other educational establishment with pride. No other school could compare to the big, poise and salient;

Hope's Peak High School.

Of course, it sounds silly. How could a high school be so respected, so important, one praised upon praised?

Catch is, whoever joked about the seemingly ridiculous worship had it thrown right back into their face. For Hope's Peak had no regular admission.

They search for *you*.

Now you're the special one!

Hope's Peak's 'Ultimates' are a group of individuals, usually students, who were scouted for their incredible showcase of talent, those who were the very best at what they do.

Once they recognize you as the very best, then may you enroll to join their personnel, with rigorous training to improve, careful planning to workaround what you 'hope' to achieve in the future.

Everyone who has managed to graduate had the gift of fortune, job applications, fame, money, status. Many respected Japanese leaders happened to be graduates from that very school.

It is currently a new school year, new talented students scouted to show what they've got. They would now be apart of class seventy-eight.

A deep breath now, a world of success lies behind those very doors.

There was one of those special students now, eyeing the schools design, since he was nearly an hour early for the seminar.

He thought the school resembled himself in some ways. Standing tall, proud. Never afraid of the hardships ahead.

Yes. That would, quite accurately, describe this soul.

Kiyotaka Ishimaru, going into class seventy-eight as the Ultimate Moral Compass. He had risen to the top as a top student, straight A's being the only mark he's only ever gotten.