Chapter 2!?!?

I can't stop laughing at these stupid goofy white business models omg they're gonna be every header on this dumb fanfic

So like Skyrim grandma we are still in Ishimaru's pov btw
__\_______\_______\_______\______\_

"It is 10pm which means it is now nighttime, some areas will be restricted starting now and you mandated to sleep in the dorms, as always, good night, sleep tight, don't let the bed bugs bite!"

The monitor turned off. That was the nightly announcement from Monokuma.

Ishimaru began to do his nightly routine, brushing his teeth, showering and placing his uniform on the ironing board so he can have it pristine for tomorrow.

Once he finished, he sat on his bed, removing his uniform jacket and laying it on the chair.

For a while, he stared up towards the ceiling in the dark. He didn't expect to easily adjust in the school, but he sometimes wished it was home.

Guilty thoughts ran through his mind, it was a bad habit. Sometimes he just couldn't help but think about what he could've done things differently.

Maybe he could've even prevented Toranosuke from doing what he did...

...No. No one could've stopped that.

He must've laid there for what felt like forever until he rolled over and checked his clock.

'11:32... Maybe I should go get a glass of water, the kitchen should still be open.'

He placed his jacket back on, grabbing his keys and heading out into the hallway.

Once in the cafeteria, he went ahead to the kitchen doors and pushed them open, noticing someone was inside as well.

"I order you to identify yourself!" He boasted, pointing towards them.

"It's me, Celeste."

Ah, it was just Celeste in the kitchen as well, once his eyes adjusted, he noticed her standing wearing a black nightgown and black slippers to match.

"What are you doing up this late? It's highly dangerous by yourself!"

Celeste sighed. "Well, the same could be said for you, Ishimaru-kun. I happened to want some tea at this moment, so I came here to brew some. What about you?"

"I was thirsty as well." He responded, moving to grab a cup from the cabinet.

"Then, you can drink some of my tea as you please."

"I don't think that's necessary."

"I insist, I made myself extra anyways." She removed the kettle from the stove and poured herself a cup, initiating Ishimaru to place his beside hers.

Not wanting to stand around and awkwardly watch, he moved to another cabinet for some honey.

"I can assure you I did not taint the tea, if that's what you were worried about."

He hadn't even thought of the possibility.

"I wouldn't assume that of anyone here, Celeste-kun."