- Friendship -

——————————————— Flashback ———————————————
I had a hard life growing up. I lived with my single dad as he never told me but he killed my mom. He had 3 friends that lived with us. The four of them would cut me and now I have scars all over my face and body. I waited for them to leave and they left for the day to go to a bar. I grabbed my phone and called the police they came with the FBI and arrested the four of them I lived with my grandparents on my moms side until I was 18 and I moved out to Los Angelos.
——————————————— End of Flashback ———————————————

I woke up after a flashback of my childhood. I went to the bathroom and took a shower scrubbing all over. I felt gross, violated and pain all over so taking daily showers is how I feel better and a single shower for me takes 30 minutes. I headed downstairs and grabbed a breakfast wrap. I ate and watched some tv while looking through social media. I saw a tweet to me from Valkyrae. '@Aceless I was wondering if you wanted to stream among us with me and my friends.' I've been a big fan of Valkyrae and she was one of the reasons I started streaming. I pretty much said yes instantly. She tweeted back. 'Ok We're going to start at 11:30 am but if you wanna join the vc now it's just me Corpse and Sykkuno.' I checked the time and it was 10 am so I tweeted. 'Sure I'll join, gives me time to chat and get my stream set up.' I get to my pc and join the discord. "Hey hey heyyy." I say. "Oh hi Ace." Rae says. "Hello." Sykkuno says happily. "Mmmm hey." Corpse said spookily. "Ooooh spooky." I said with a grin. "Yup that was the plan." He said then Dream joined. "Corpse don't be so spooky towards our guest." Dream says. "Ohh it's fine I don't get scared easily." I say. Dream, Corpse and I start chatting about what we can do because we're faceless streamers. Then Poki, Toast, Karl, Bretman and Ludwig joined the vc. We then got on among us and started playing the two imposters were me and Corpse. I immediately turned the lights off and ran to lights I made it look like I was fixing it but waited for prey to walk up. Rae walked up and I sliced her and reported it as I saw Ludwig walking up. "So I was on my way to lights I saw Rae right behind me. We walked up to the lights panel and I opened up the lights screen and knew someone would quickly sneak up and kill one of us. I closed it as quickly as possible and there Rae was dead on the floor and I saw someone's name running away." I say. "Did you see any letters?" Lud asked. "Oh in fact I did. I only saw the last letter and that letter was a d. Who has a d in the last slot of their among us name it's Ludwig. Plain and simple." I say. "Wait but Lud was with me." Dream says. "Did he leave you?" Corpse asks. "Ya eventually." Dream said. "And the lights were out so how would you know he left unless you are the imposter?" I ask. "Oooh good question." Bretman says. "Well I was walking around a bunch and didn't see him." Dream says. "But still the lights were out so how would you know unless you had more vision then the rest of us." I say. "We have 10 seconds I'm voting Dream." Corpse says. We all vote Dream but Dream voted me. I headed to the lights and turned them on. I walked over to cams and saw Poki on the cams. Corpse called o2 so I waited in the edge of cams. She got off cams and was walking by me but I killed her and hopped in the vent and headed to O2. Then Poki's body was reported. "This body was on the edge of cams and the hall so I think someone was in the vent and Poki tried to run towards o2 but the killer hopped out and sliced her then hopped back in." Ludwig said "But if o2 was called then why would you head to cams wouldn't you head to o2 and there were 2 bodies so wouldn't you head closer to o2 to check for bodies unless you killed Poki when she was heading to o2. Poor Poki she was just doing her job and you waited there like an animal and killed her cause I was with Poki and she saw me heading to o2 so she was staying on cams and you walked up and killed her." I said. "That works for me." Toast said. We all voted for Ludwig but once again Ludwig voted for me. I call reactor and Corpse headed to left as I headed to right and Toast went to right and Karl went to left and we did a double kill. "Omg Ace you are incredibly good." Corpse says. "Ya I just want to say two things. I'm sorry to Poki and Rae as especially Poki cause I was watching her on cams waiting for her to walk past me you thought I was waiting to escort her but I killed her and 2nd thing I may or may not have a degree in psychology. So I'm the best when it comes to convincing people." I say. "Omg that kill made me jump off my chair cause you were right I thought you would bring me to o2." Poki said everyone was saying how good I am then Rae went a little far. "I would say your better then Corpse." I was shocked. "No no no there is absolutely no way I'm better then Corpse at among us. I just downloaded it yesterday." I say. I could tell Corpse is one to get jealous so I made it seem like I'm new to the game but... "Or your doing a thing making it seem like your new but you aren't and you know you're better then me so you're lying." Corpse says. I give up. "Maybe I am." I sighed. "Why would you tell Corpse?" Dream asks. "Because he knows who's alpha of the group." Corpse says. "I would watch where you bring that ego Corpse." I said and immediately the lights in his house start to flicker and he starts hearing voices in his head that sounds like me saying. "You may be their alpha but you're my daddy." Then the lights stop when it finished talking. "Wtf was that?" Corpse asks. "What was what?" I ask. "You finished talking and immediately the lights flickered." Corpse says. "Well don't ask us it's not like any of us have superpowers." I say. We continued playing games and then I ended stream and went to finish my day by adding Corpse and Dream to Instagram and Twitter, then going to the gym having dinner and going to bed.

Word Count: 1194