- Face Reveal -

I was at home keeping an eye on the news because the COVID mandate of being able to go out with friends and stuff was said to lift today which it eventually did. I made a plan with Corpse and Dream to do our face reveal all at the same time so when it lifted I messaged Corpse and Dream and they booked a flight to LA to come meet up at my house. I waited for a few hours while playing with Nugget. I heard a knock at my door so I looked through the peep hole? (I genuinely have no clue what's the hole in a door is called). I saw Corpse and Dream at my door. I opened it up and let them in. "Hey guys I'm so glad you could make it." I said. "Ya it was a little stressful but we managed." Dream said. I see Nugget waddling up to me. "Oh hey my babi." I say picking him up. "I see your wearing Karl'smerch." Dream said. "Ya I wore Your merch the day after Christmas the I wore Corpse's merch then I wore Rae's merch and then yesterday I wore Poki's." I say we get the Camera set up and I got the Camera recording. I walked over to the couch. I sat down. "What's up guys, gals and everyone in between it's me Aceless. Today- I start as Nugget was clawing at my legs wanting to sit on my lap. "You want up. Oh yes come here my little thing." I say picking him up. "Today as you can see I have a face hello I also got a dog for Christmas from my friends. Corpse Husband and Dream." I say as they went to sit on my couch with me. "Yes they have faces too. No I did not photoshop Rae and Poki with someone else's face. Need proof. Corpse say something you have never said." I say. "Wad dup Pimps it's me Ya boy Corpse Husband." He said making me and Dream laugh. "Now Dream say exactly what Corpse said but introducing you." I say. "Wad dup pimps it's ya boy Dream Was Taken." He said. "This is Nugget. He's a Corgi. Oh ya we were going to go get Nugget Toys and Treats." I say. I press a button on a cord turning off the camera. "Ok let's go to Petco." I say as we get up I grab my camera, wallet and car keys I put Nuggets leash on and we head to Petco. I was sitting in the back with Nugget as Corpse was driving. We arrived and I pulled out the camera and pointed it at me. "Ok so I'm going to buy whatever Nugget touches. Dream and Corpse get to pick one item I have told them toy they get 5 minutes to find a toy that Nugget can play with now or would play with soon." I say. I was sitting on a bench in the store because yes they have that at some stores. I turned on the camera as the time was 15 seconds left so I stood up and then Corpse and Dream came back. "Ok put the toys beside each other and the first one that Nugget goes to will be the one we buy. No convincing him you two stand behind him and hold the camera." I say Corpse got this really cute blue squid and Dream got a cute hedgehog with fluffy spikes. I'm crouching behind the toys while Corpse is holding Nugget and Dream is holding the camera. "Now." I say as Corpse lets Nugget go he runs up to the hedgehog and sniffs it then walks up to the squid and sniffs it then he looks at me and chomps down on the squid. "Squid it is." I say. I grab the squid and Dream puts the hedgehog away. "Ok round two get me a treat that is small and not very hard it can be a few in a bag or just one. If it's in a bag make sure you grab a sample from the tray in front of the item." I say. I start the timer and they run off. Nugget is still trying to bite the squid. "Calm down buddy you can play with it when we go home." I say. I'm feeling upset because this whole time I've had my hood on anytime I'm in public or even when I was chatting with Rae and the others they still don't know that my scars were on my head as well. I check the time and it shows 10 seconds left. I got up and they returned. Corpse got peanut butter dog treats that are softish and Dream got natural dog treats made from excess fat and animal products that are crunchy which works we set it up the same way I expected Nugget to go to the peanut butter but he went to the natural. "Natural treats huh." I say as I grabbed them and picked him up. "Ok finally Dream since you won the toy round you get to retry the treats and Corpse you won the treat round so retry the toy. 5 minutes go." I say as they run away. I had the box of natural dog treats and the squid. Corpse comes back on time but Dream comes back a minute late. "I was reading the bag to see if it was safe." Dream said. "Ok we'll let's see." I say checking out the bag it said dog treats for small dogs they're in a small bag and are shaped like chips ahoy minis. I looked at Corpse and he got a little pig that makes noise. I slowly look up at him in disgust. "Ok I genuinely hope he picks the treat." I say. We do one final round. "Set em loose." I say. Nugget runs up to the pig looks like he grins at me and bites down. "Oh gawd. Corpse wins woo." I say depressed. I grab the pig but I also grab the treats. "I'm very interested the store is closing in an hour so let's pay and make our leave." I say. We head to the counter. The cashier was a young 16 year old girl. "Hi." I say putting my stuff on the counter. She looks at me and goes. "You look a lot like deadpool." She says. "Oh thanks I guess." I say. She puts it all in a bag and I pay. She hands me it with a comforting smile. "Have a nice day." She said. "You too." I say as we leave the store. "She complimented me." I say. "Ya she did." Corpse said. We head home and I do my outro with Corpse and Dream. "So I have 2 spare bedrooms for you guys set up. They are both on the right down that hall my room is on the right and the bathroom is beside mine." I say. I pick up a tired Nugget. "I'm going to go put this one to sleep then I'm going to sleep night." I say heading to my room. I put Nugget in his bed. I close the door change my jeans into joggers. I then fall asleep.
Corpse POV
I watch Ace walk away and I hear Dream. "Do you think he's cute?" He asks. "Of course." I say. "Well you aren't getting him because I'm gonna ask him out first." Dream says. "That's what you think." I say with a smirk. We go to our rooms and get changed into our clothes and fall asleep.

Word Count: 1276