- Christmas Magic -

It had been 3 weeks after the stream with Rae, Corpse and everyone. It was a week before Christmas and everyone was doing a final stream for Christmas break but me. Rae, Dream, Corpse and I were streaming Fortnite and Corpse has never played it.
A/n I have no idea what game they would stream so I just wrote fortnite
We were in the middle of a match when Rae asked. "What are you guys doing this Christmas?" They all answer the question then it gets to me. "I Uh someone up on the hill." I say trying to avoid answering the question. We finish fighting the guy then they built armoured walls around me. "You aren't leaving until you answer the question. We want to know what you're holiday plans are." Rae says. I start getting upset knowing I'm not doing anything just stay in bed and drink. "Fine you really want to know what I'm doing this holiday. Nothing just stay in bed and drink that's it that's all I'm not answering your next question which I KNOW is going to be why aren't you spending time with your family." I continue to ramble on getting angrier. "Ace calm down we aren't going to ask you anymore questions let's just play the game." Corpse says and I realize I got really mad at Rae live. "I'm sorry Rae I forgot we were streaming I just get angry around this time of year knowing I'm just staying in bed drinking doing nothing." I say. "It's fine you do what you want to do this holiday." She says trying to be optimistic. "Not like I want to celebrate this way." I mumble to myself. "What was that?" Dream asks. "It's nothing let's just play." I say. "If you don't want to celebrate that way why not spend time with your family?" Corpse asks. "I don't have a family." I say. "What does that mean?" Rae asks. "When I was 6 my dad and his 3 friends killed my mom and would come home every day tie me up and would cut me for fun 3 years later I called the police and they got arrested I lived at my grandparents house for 10 years then I went to college and moved out. I was told 2 years ago a few months after leaving college my grandparents died I've pretty much been alone for almost 3 years." I say. "Oh you aren't dating anyone?" Rae asks. "Nope no one wants a man covered in scars and could read your mind." I say. The whole vc got quiet as we continued to play other then the occasional shout of where the enemy was. I ended stream and since I told Rae, Dream, Sykkuno, Corpse and Poki my address as it was a dare, I wasn't expecting a mountain of presents on my doorstep on Christmas. I started to tear up. I saw an envelope on top of the mountain of gifts all saying To: Ace. I opened the envelope and it said. "Hook your laptop up to your tv and video call us on discord." I did exactly that. I finished hooking it up and they all got to see my face covered in scars as I wear an oversized hoodie and joggers. "Hey Ace!" Rae says as the others join the Vc. "You guys didn't have to do this." I say tearing up. "Well it's Christmas and it's all about giving." Poki says. Corpse and Dream had there cameras off. "I'm shaking I haven't opened presents in 18 years. Who's do I open first." I ask knowing what will happen. "Mine mine mine." They all say making me laugh. I open up Rae's first. I had an exactoknife on me trying to save the wrapping paper. I cut all the tape still not seeing what it is. I grab the present and it's a copy of animal crossing new horizon. "Is this because of how many times you stream animal crossing just to tick me off and I say I always wanted to play with you?" I ask. "Yup now we can stream it together." She says happily. "Thank you Rae." I say. I grab Sykkuno's and do the exact same thing with the wrapping paper. I open it and it's a pair of matching collars. "Is this for me?" I ask. "Maybe." He says. "Why are there two and a matching two with a lock and key charm?" I ask. "You'll see?" Sykkuno says. "Ok open mine next." Poki says. I open it up with the exactoknife. "I think I know what this is Poki why?" I ask as I open it. "Poki I told you I don't own a dog." I say showing the food and water bowl and a bag of dog food. "Anyways next one should be mine." Dream says. (You know the drill). I open up the present and it's a dog bed. "Why are you guys giving me this I don't own a dog now I'm upset because I want a dog now but don't have the money." I say as I hear a wimped and banging Corpse's present. My eyes widen and my mouth drops. "You sneaky little shits." I say. "Well before you open it what type of dog do you think it is?" Rae asks. "Umm judging how all these presents are either things I've said I've wanted or leading up to things I've wanted I'm guessing it's a welsh corgi." I say. I don't do the thing with the exactoknife as it already has holes poked in for the puppy to breath. I take off the wrapping paper and open the box. I gasp. "Hi precious." I say picking it up. "Does it have a name?" I ask. "The woman I got it from said he didn't have a name." Corpse said. I put him down on the couch and I grabbed the remote. "I dub the Nugget." I say tapping his head lightly. "Aww so cute." Corpse said. I grab his black collar with the key on it and put it on him and I put the one with the lock on myself. I pick him up lick a baby and scratch his tummy. I put him down. "I'll be back." I say I grab his two dishes fill one up with water and the other up with his food I put them down in my room beside my desk and I grab his bed and put it next to my bed. He followed me into the room and started eating. I waited for him to finish so I could pick him up and bring him back to the living room. "So there is one more present that says to: Ace from: Friends. I can't help but think it's an oversized hoodie that's each of your merch." I say. I open it with the exactoknife while Nugget is nibbling on my hoodie. I open it and I was right. "Corpse, Dream, Rae, Sykkuno, Poki and isn't this Karl's unreleased merch?" I ask. "Ya I told him what you confessed and he said he couldn't make it to the call but wanted to send you his unreleased hoodie once again oversized." Rae said. "This is amazing thank you guys. You guys have made me so happy when this COVID thing is over want to meet up for a Christmas stream together?" I ask. They all agree. "But before you go me and Corpse have one final present for you." Dream says. They both show their faces making me smile even more and starting to tear up. "Thank you guys so much." I say about to cry. I pick up nugget and say one final goodbye as Nugget says goodbye in puppy howls. We all hang up and I spend the rest of the day with Nugget.

Word Count: 1316