Playdate

Setting your room

Setting your room

You were on your bed reading a book it was to early and you assumed that everyone was still sleeping so you got dressed and laid on your bed while reading you were humming to one of the songs you listen to on the radio but the book you were reading was about a girl finding a society she can be apart of and not get judge because of her talents she was finding paradise this books was one of your favorites sense the girl reminds you of yourself finding a place you can call home and not get used or judged for you curse.

"Y/n! Y/n"
You heard Elena ran in all dressed up
"And were are you going It's to early?"

"Remember! You said I could go hand out with Antonio!"

"It's not a hang out it's a play date and second will go later it's to early and he might be asleep go have some breakfast I'll join you quickly let me finish this chapter"
You said she was disappointed but nodded she left
'She's so excited to see him so cute'
You thought you started reading again after a few more minutes you finished your chapter and went downstairs Elena was eating cereal you grabbed a banana.

"So we're are you guys going?"
Mateo said from a distance still in his pjs

"We'll Elena has a little date with a boy from the village his name is Antonio"

"It's not a date!"
She said Mateo looked at her.
"You have a boyfriend?"
"He's not my boyfriend he's just a friend I met yesterday!"
She was blushing of embarrassment.
"So yea I'm taking her over there sense why not you staying here or?"
You asked
"Nah I might go to the village and grab some stuff for the house and fix the backyard it's completely dead and you know"
He made water appear from the Palm of his hand.
"I can fix it easily"
He finished his sentence.

"Yea yea whatever"
You finished your banana and it was around a time were you guys can go to the village and by the time you get to the house there hundred percent they were going to be awake.

"Tell angel to help you he has to do something around here"
You said Mateo nodded.
You grabbed the book you were reading and your basket cause you were planning to get some fresh berries or strawberries or both.
Elena was finished with her food.

"Elena come on! Or I'm leaving you behind"
She ran to you and you both went walking to the village.

Antonio pov
I got up so early I mean Elena coming so I can't over sleep a parrot came to me and started speaking.
"I'm not nervous I'm just excited for Elena to come!"
I was the first time I saw her she was petting a capybara and it seemed to enjoy her she was so pretty up in person she even told me about her older cousin that she admires a lot y/n I saw y/n to! I see why Elena admires her she's really nice and funny.
"Parce you can play with me and Elena to don't worry"
He was happy.

"Antonio why the hell are you up so early?"
Carlos came in.

"Oh I have a friend coming over with her cousin!"
I said he didn't seem to care witch is a little rude.