Cottage

Setting

Setting

"Ok who wants tostones!"
You said everyone in your family was sitting on the couch while you were making the tostones as a little snack.

"You better not have made them cold"
Angel said teasingly and toke one Elena toke one so did Mateo well he toke like 4 of them.

"Shut up angel not like you came make them any better."

" y/n question why did we move?"
Elena said this is the first time moving away from your culture Puerto Rico. And the reason being is your family's curses you call this a blessing they said trying to take advantage of you guys after all it's because of you guy's parents trust In them is what got them killed by the people they trusted. So angel being the oldest decided on moving to Columbia far away from big cities in Columbia so you guys were in the middle of a forest in a cottage that you bought you guys cleaned it and made it to your liking all of you have your own rooms.

"Well Elena te amor corazón but we did it for a reason and something you can't learn yet."
You said giving her a kiss on the head.

"Yea but why did we move to Columbia?"
Mateo asked honestly you were wondering to.

"Well cause"
Angel was trying to make a sentence but Mateo finished it.

"It's because you know the girls here are hot"
He said knowing angel you knew it was true.

"YES!! come on I need a girlfriend"
He said.

"Well to bad until you learn how to control the curse fully."
You said Mateo started laughing out of all of us he doesn't know how to control his fully yet well nether of you have except Elena.

"You guys haven't fully mastered your powers either HA!"
After he said Ha he slammed his hand on the counter and then a tiny earthquake happen you quickly made him locked in a ice cycle.

"Carbón cálmate"
You said he was shivering
"F-fine get me out it fucking c-cold"
You and Elena giggled you touched the ice and he fell to the ground.

"Thank god"

You went to Elena and started playing with her hair you could tell she missed Puerto Rico a lot Angel and Mateo were arguing like always.

"Elena I know sooner or later will get used to this place"
You said she looked at you and was about to tear up she gave you a hug with four fingers Mateo joined and so did angel.

You guys pulled away you turned to kitchen just to your surprise there was nothing there you guys haven't gotten any food.

"Hey Elena can you go up in the sky and see if there a near by village or something sense we're not close to a city"
You said she nodded.
"Come on y/n you can't go into a city what happens if you lose control."

"I'll be fine Mateo besides I'm not you guys I'm better"
You said
"FUCK YOU!"
Angel yelled

"Shut the hell up,  Elena come with me besides you don't want to stay stuck here with the brainless idiots"