Dinner

"Abuela this is y/n she's new along with her sister Elena"
The woman smiled at you
"So what's your last name"

"Ortiz"

She stopped and her eyes widened and the lady starred at you and smiling.

"It's can't be tell me is your parents still"

"So ma'am they sadly passed along with my Tia and tio do you know them"

"You really don't remember so how's angel"
She said your eyes widened how did she know.
"You and your parents used to live in Colombia with us tell me do you have a gift as well as they did"
Your eyes widened Elena grabbed your hand from under the table tightly.

"Uhm I do so does angel,Mateo, and Elena"
You said she nodded
"I know your confused but tomorrow come all of you guys tomorrow"
She said you with a confused look nodded and finished your food Elena was talking to Antonio but you knew someone was taking notes of something you didn't know who but there were at the table the sound of the pencil writing filled your ears.

"Y/n show me your gift"
You heard mirabel say you nodded and turned to her your hands moved with little sparks of snow appeared her eyes amazed you smiled then you made a hexagon plate of ice.
She grabbed it.

"Wow! So cool you control ice"

"Yea and my cousin if we mix are two gift together we can make gems and crystals"

She was so excited to learn about it you made it disappear and started making little snowflake.
Bruno was Also looking catching a few snowflakes.

After dinner you were getting your things when a boy went up to you with a yellow poncho with details of chameleons it was adorable.
"Bonita have you really forgotten us"
He said and went up to you grabbed your hand gently.

"Uh who are you"

"Camilo Querida"
He said you nodded but he seemed to ask you questions about were you've been all this time you answered them truthfully till you left you wanted to figure out what happened to your memory so when you got to the cottage you went to angels rooms.