Its been an interesting morning

Hahahahaha! I wish I could see the look on your faces! So how's this for coding mintysting ? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Ehem, for those of you who were wondering that last chapter was a this chapter in binary or some may call steroids, but whatever!

Lol okay There's some drama here I hope you're okay with that guys.

Chapter Eleven:

Its Been an Interesting Morning

Charlotte's Pov:

Me and Louis had finally started to really decode book two instead if messing around. We went page by page, taking notes and studying. Once and a while Stanford would look up at us to see how we were doing, but then continued to read through his journal. The book was fairly similar to book two, it was just was in a more ruined shape.

I heard something outside, it was some yelling of a girl in turquoise and two kids that looked like the missing kids on the milk jug... Dipper and Mabel. I froze. Then thought in horror about what would happen to us. Would he kick us out? "Kid, what is it?" Stanford said. He noticed I was staring out the window below. He looks out the window and sees the twins and the girl take Mabel in a green aura of magic. "Hot Belgium Waffles!" He runs down the stairs and out the door before I could react. I grabbed Louis and pulled him to the window. The shack's door opening with a slam and we saw the girl disappear before the twins eyes. Stanford yelled at nothing. I started to run down to help, but Louis grabbed my shoulder and pointed out the window. I looked. Stan was hugging the two children. I smiled, then frowned, Stanford has his two kids around again. We won't be needed anymore. I grabbed the windows still for support as I felt like I was about to fall over. The old wood that framed the window had splinters that dug into me. It made me focus on the pain of it than thoughts of being pushed away again. I looked out beyond the trees, trees fell in the pathway of something big, no huge. It was something that was too familiar to forget. The gnomes.

"Louis! Look!" I pointed. This time we both ran down the stairs, almost tripping down it. Web flew out the door just in time to see the gnome army, except it wasn't just a gnome army, it was part robot. It was severely damaged. The arms of the robot were gone, as was the left leg, the eyes had originally had glass, now was shattered, the mouth must've moved, because it was now bent and broken, the robot used to have white hair, now it had the gnomes stacked in a pyramid. It had taken a real beating in the past, but somehow some of the neon lights lit up and it actually moved. The limbs that weren't there was replaced with the gnome army. In the mouth of the machine was Jeff, shouting orders at the gnome army.

"Left! Right! Left! Right! You're doing great boys! Except for you, Shmebulock, you're just sitting there instead of moving the robot limbs!"

"Oh my god..." I stood wide eye. Louis started to pace, back and forth, then back again. He had always done this when he was frustrated or brought a problem, too large to deal with. Stanford started to take the two children back.

"What do you think? Someone left this beautiful robot in the woods and I thought, 'Jeff, wouldn't this be great to get some queens before the apocalypse?' And then I thought 'Yes Jeff, it would be amazing for getting chicks, you're so smart.'" He's lost it. "Alright boys! You know what to do!" The gnomes from the hat of the monster, flew down, head down to the two leaf blowers on the ground. They stomped on it, not even leaving a mark in them. "You know what," sighed Jeff," just bring the leaf blowers over, your embarrassing us as you try to break their machines." The brainless gnomes did as told and brought the two leaf blowers behind the robotic gnome.

"Oh come on! Grunkle Stan, what do we do!?" Said dipper. Back and forth and back again Louis paced. Stanford pulled me towards him.

"I...I... Am gonna figure out away to save you kids!" He grabbed a base ball bat off the porch, it was all we had. Louis continued to pace, only glancing up a few times to see what we were up against. I thought about something else. A plan. A plan that just as stupid enough for me, and good enough for the rest of the people I've learn to care about.

"Gnomes!" I Yelled. "I got something to say!" The robot looked down at me as I walked forward. Stanford yelled for me to come back as I spoke. "I'll go and be your queen if you give the two twins something in return!"

"No Charlotte!" Louis yelled. He ran over to me. "You aren't going to do that!" He cried out. Then paused, he knew I wasn't going to change my mind. "Without me." I slowly nodded.

"What is it you want for Mabel and the other kid?" Jeff spoke. I knew exactly what I wanted.

"You need to find a journal with a golden hand and a number three on it." I yelled up to the machine.

"What, this?" He paused looking back inside the robot. "Shmebulock! The book! No not that! That's a pit cola can! That! Yes that one!" He's yelling echoed inside the metal machine. He finally grew inpatient and got the book instead. He sighed as he returned. "This one?!" He said with a bit of anger in his voice.

"Yes. Now throw down the book." I said. Maybe We could escape once I get the book.

"Hold on girly, we've learned that tricked are played at the mystery shack, so I'd say you should join us as are queen first." Said Jeff. He wasn't going to fall for in again. I sighed and stepped forward, Louis did as well. Stanford yelled in background telling us to not do it. It wasn't just him though, Mabel and Dipper did too. I tried to ignore them, that they yelled for us to stay, that we mattered to them, but it was too late, I had been consumed by thoughts that were never going to be true and now I put me and Louis in the hands of the gnomes. Quite literally as the left arm of the gnome army grabbed up and and Louis and threw the journal down. I felt my face grow hot and my body started to shake. My eyes had cried salty tears. I felt the hand of Louis In mine as we were carried away into the woods, the echoes of Stanford, Mabel, and dipper soon faded and I lost all hope to feel anything.