~Chapter 1 ~

I was waking up by the sound of my alarm
I hate to wake up in the morning especially really early I work in a small cafe down the street don't get me wrong I love my job is just that the only thing I hate about it is that I work with my ex boyfriend haruto I hate him he cheated on me and he was just cold to me and he still is cold to me of course .

I got dress to my work clothes and I when downstairs. " Good morning mom " Jungwon said with a smile Mrs Yang looked at him with a smile " good morning jungwon here eat your breakfast before you go to work " said Mrs yang. jungwon nodded and he sat down.

After he finished with his breakfast he said goodbye to his mom and when out the door the cafe is down the street so he just walks to his job when he got there he saw of course Haruto " hey..haruto" jungwon said looking down him and haruto don't really talk much now but haruto is still cold to him and sometimes flirts with him .

Haruto didn't say anything and just looked at jungwon with his cold face that he always does, jungwon was just wondering why was haruto acting like that haruto always says hi of course in a cold tone jungwon just ignore it and put on his Apron and when to his position the cashier area jungwon is in charge of taking customers orders.

" Hi welcome to En- cafe! " Jungwon said with a smile " what can I get for you ? " The black hair guy looked up because he was looking at his phone " oh hi can I get just a Carmel frappe?" Said the older " Of course you can! I'll be ready with your frappe I'll bring it to you take a sit "  jungwon said with a smile the older didn't say anything and just sat down in a nearest couch that was there he kept looking at jungwon making jungwon Uncomfortable the older couldn't stop looking at him and he kept smirking and having a killer smile.

Jungwon was then done with the older frappe he took it to the black haired " here you go sir "  jungwon said with a fake smile
The older looked up and smirked " do you have a boyfriend? " The older ask the younger " excuse me!? " Jungwon said while tilting his head " I'm saying if you are gay " he said in a cold tone jungwon was uncomfortable yeah he is gay but he has never been so uncomfortable by just a simple question? " Uh yeah I am... " Jungwon said while his head is facing the floor the older then smirked and hold Jungwon wrist taking him to the bathroom.

The black haired pinned the younger to the wall Jungwon was of course scared he has never experienced this before even with his ex boyfriend he didn't do anything that made jungwon uncomfortable. Jay then started to kiss jungwon roughly. Jungwon didn't like the feeling he was being FORCE
Jungwon was tearing up and pushed the older making the older fall to the ground. " YOU PERVERT" jungwon said tearing up and of course scared and left the bathroom.

After he came back from the bathroom haruto notice his ex boyfriend tearing up
" Jungwon what happened" haruto said worried jungwon had to lie of course
" Nothing haruto don't worry about me "
Haruto just scoff at the younger and kept doing what he was doing before just then the older black haired walk by the counter
" Thanks for the frappe" he said while giving them the money he owed just then the older gave a smirk to jungwon.

Hours pass and it was already dark outside and humid jungwon was doing closing shift so he was the only one there he then locked the door. He was walking in a alleyway it was dark brick walls covered with graffiti you may be thinking why is Jungwon walking in a alleyway? Well is a short cut to go to his house so is much more easier for him he felt someone follow him but he looked back and no one was there jungwon was feeling creep out .

Just then someone grab him and took him to a car . " Got you and your mine now " the anonymous person said with a smirk.

Jungwon then woke up in a dark room it looked like someones home it was really nice like the person was rich or something.jungwon was tied up in a chair in the middle of the room .

Just then... He heard someone coming this way the room is kinda dark so jungwon really couldn't see anything the anonymous person entered the room...

To be continue

Hope you like this chapter was it short or nah I don't really know but oh well 😍