~chapter 4 ~

MONTH LATER

jay was looking at jungwons Instagram one night then he got something that got his attention it was a post of jungwon and his ex boyfriend haruto .

Jungwon came out from the restroom with his pjs " hey baby " jungwon tried kissing jay but jay pull back.  " jungwon what is this " gives the phone to jungwon " oh this uh " jay had a cold face " jungwon it says
" with my love I love him so much 💗" what is this about who is this !?" Jungwon then gives the phone back to jay " jay that's haruto my ex boyfriend he is a cold person but he loved me "

" So you still have feelings for him !?. "

" What no!" Jungwon said jay raised his voice at jungwon " JUNGWON YOU LOVE HIM MORE THEN ME !? OR WHAT BECAUSE LOOK THE MESSAGES YOU STILL TALK TO HIM WHAT'S UP WITH HIM SENDING YOU HEART'S AND YOU TOO " .

" WE ARE JUST CLOSE FRIENDS " jungwon claim " jay then gets a gun from the drawer next to him " we going to find out where he lives " Jay said with a smirk" JAY NO PUT THAT DOWN " jungwon said with teary eyes jay then leaves.

30 MINUTES LATER

jay enters haruto house jungwon follows jay " so are you haruto? "
" Yeah what about it " haruto said with a smirk " YOU FRICKIN LITTLE B " .

Jay was about to shoot haruto but instead shooting haruto jungwon when In front of haruto to take the bullet.

" JUNGWON!!! " jay ran to jungwon with teary eyes " I'm sorry jungwon I did a mistake ik you and haruto didn't do anything I was just jealous pls don't die on me " jay said crying " jay is ok I forgive you"
Jungwon slowly smiles jay then gets jungwon and takes him to his car to the hospital jay was passing the speed limit but he didn't care jungwon was losing blood.

Jay goes to the hospital the doctors get jungwon jay had to wait for almost 3 hours then the doctor comes out " jay there's bad news and good news the good news is that he is alive you made it just in time and the bad news is he has to be in the hospital for 2 weeks the bullet when almost to his heart " the doctor said " can I see jungwon now !? " The doctor nodded jay sprinted to the door where jungwon is at .

Jungwon look who was at the door way and it was his boyfriend

" Jungwon" jay goes to jungwon and hugs him and kisses him " hi jay " he smiles " I'm really sorry" jungwon then looks at jay from what he said " stop apologizing is ok ".

"I love you.... " jungwon said
" I love you with all my heart" jay said while giving jungwon a kiss on the lips .

Hiii sorry if this was short I might do 2 bonus parts sorry if this was bad :(
Thank you for reading<3