~Chapter 3 ~

It was already 3Am and we have jungwon waiting for jay he's not supposed to be waiting for jay but he couldn't sleep he is worried something may happen to jay
" Why am I feeling like this wait do I like him!? No I can't like him he is a cold person" jungwon said talking to himself .

It was now 4 am and jay finally came but he was tipsy " jay! Are you ok you smell like alcohol did you drink " jay looked at jungwon with a smile" I'm ok I'm just tipsy and I feel tired and why did you wait for me when I told you not too" jay said looking at jungwon" I'm sorry I couldn't sleep because I was worried something may happen to you but I'm glad you ok " jay watch the younger pout " is ok baby "

NEXT MORNING

jungwon woke up from someone hugging him from behind he then look and it was jay Jungwon smiled .

Months pass and jay hasn't been cold to jungwon what a relief jay has been being much more nicer to jungwon and he even apologized for what he did before now it was time for Jungwon to confess his love to jay. Yeah there dating but jungwon didn't had feelings for him that time plus the whole relationship was basically not a real relationship

"Jay..... can I tell you something" jay looked at jungwon and tilled his head " yeah of course you can what is it " jungwon then kisses jay " I like you jay like for real this time I didn't have feelings for you before but now I do you don't have to feel the same way " jay then kisses jungwon " what are you saying of course I feel the same way ever since day one .

Now there are Officially dating then jay and jungwon we're just cuddling in there bed while  watching a movie " this movie is boring and I'm hungry " jungwon look at the older " then eat something I'll do you lunch " jay then a gave a smirk" but I already have lunch can I have you instead" jungwon eyes widen " jay I...- " the younger got cut off by a kiss. jay then hover over jungwon and kiss roughly jay when down to the youngers stomach leaving love marks all over the youngers stomach jay was giving hickeys to jungwon in his neck  jungwon and jay were giving each other French kisses.

"Now can we eat real food " jungwon said laughing " yes we can eat something now " jay said with a laugh

Please don't take anything seriously
         Is just Author Imagination😭
( not shipping them)