~Chapter 2~

While the anonymous person came closer to the younger red headed " Who are you and what do you want from me...!?!! The anonymous person then turn on the lights jungwon eye widen " what I want from you is your love " jungwon eyes widen with anger " YOU PERVERT WHY DID YOU KIDNAPPED ME !? LET ME GO OR ILL CALL THE COPS " the older just laughs " aw whyy I was just having fun plus you can't call the cops on me " just then the older holds up jungwon's phone jungwon tears up.

" please... I need to get home" jay smirks and just laughs " I don't care come on why don't you just love me " the older said " me!? Love you ok first I don't know your name second I don't want to date someone like you" jungwon said with sharp eyes " I'm Jay but you can call me baby "
" NO IM NOT CALLING YOU THAT JAY "
jungwon said with a cold tone " jeez why you so agressive I like that " jay said with a cold tone.

jungwon just tears up " pls jay what do you want from me seriously I'll do anything just let me go" jay smirks  " anything?" Jungwon nodded jay smirked and smiled " then be my boyfriend " jungwon eyes widen " What no " jay then holds  jungwons Chin hard
" You said anything So AGREE WITH IT " he said in a cold tone making jungwon flinch
" Ok.." jay holds jungwon chin harder " OK WHAT!".

" Ok I'll be your boyfriend..." Jungwon said with teary eyes jay then smiles and smirks
" Good boy " jay then unties jungwon from the chair " so now your going to be living with me agree with IT."

Jungwon just nods with teary eyes jay then holds jungwon waist " come on baby let's eat something" jungwon just nods.

" Are you enjoying your food baby?" Jungwon looks at him with a fake smile
" Yes " jay then goes up to jungwon now there face to face " here's your phone don't tell anyone about this ok baby " jungwon nods with a smile " thank you.." few days has past since jay kidnapped jungwon he got to contact his mom and of course he told a lie to his own mother he said he will be living with his Friend , jay gave jungwon permission to get his stuff but of course jay had to be there he met jungwons mom .

Jungwon hates jay why you may ask ok then jay always hurts jungwon with no reason he is always getting mad at jungwon for no reason as well of course jay is cold and likes to be angry all the time but the thing that jungwon hates the most is that jay makes jungwon uncomfortable jay always kissing jungwon when jungwon doesn't want to jay slaps jungwon when of course he doesn't listen to his " boyfriend".

Jungwon was sitting down in the couch while jay was at work jay is a Mafia then the door open's it was jay " hey baby did you miss me " jungwon of course had to lie " yeah I did " fakes smiles jay then kisses jungwon then at the moment jungwon pulls away " jay why are you so obsessed with me.?

" Me obsessed with you well because your cute and you obey me " he said while smirking which made the younger blush?
Jay just smiled " oh and I have a job to do today so don't wait for me because if you do you will get a punishment" jay said while he look at the tv jungwon blush AGAIN " what kind of job ? " Said the curious jungwon " I have to kill people" jungwon eyes widen " oh... Ok " jay finish eating and when to the room to get changed in his suit.

Jungwon couldn't control himself of how jay look while wearing his suit " do you like it" while he giggle jungwon then said something he even got surprised aswell " yes I love it "

" Good boy well I'm leaving don't wait for me ok " he gives jungwon a kiss then jay leaves.

Yeah it was short ( I think?) Well Idk oh yeah jungwon quit his job well it wasn't his decision jay made him do it anyways thank you :)

To be continue...