Chapter 3

Chapter 3.

Is this a dream???? was all Watson was thinking while walking down the hall with Laura towards their first class.

Wasn't getting to class on time his first priority??? Why had he just accepted to be a tour guide to her?? Never had he risked his time to help his friends let alone strangers. And that's what The girl was.

a complete stranger.
He hadn't even seen her around the city ever. Maybe she was new.

The reason he had made for helping was pure bull only so that he could watch her angelic face a little longer.
But then when he found out that they almost had same classes something happened. He didn't know what. But all of a sudden he was really happy.

He had checked her whole timetable in mere seconds. But didn't tell her that as he was sure she would just think he was some kind of a freak.

Every now and then he found himself looking at her. Her deep Grey eyes, her cute little nose, her perfect lips and the dimpled chin. He felt that he could stare at her forever and would never be bored.
He hadn't missed the slight blush on her cheeks when he had first seen her and it just looked a lot beautiful on her . Her silky smooth jet black hair complemented her skin too well. And he could see she wasn't wearing any make up. She was beautiful just as she was. And she hadnt behaved like all other girls when she had seen him.
.
.
Watson was so lost admiring the beauty before him that he had almost gone past their classroom door. But lucky for him, he saw it. He motioned his hands letting her know that they had arrived.

They entered the classroom and gave their slips to the teacher. After scanning it he let them sit and continued teaching further.

Laura went and sat beside a girl named Paula and she saw Watson sitting beside a guy. It seemed to be his regular place. She turned back ahead and began taking notes from the blackboard.

Watson tried his best to concentrate on the teaching and the letters on the backboard but that had become a really difficult task. His gaze , on its own accord ,swung to Laura every time . He had to shake himself and will his mind to concentrate on the lecture. But it was becoming difficult by the minute.

Laura on the other hand wasn't even aware about it. She was lost in her studies that she had to ace in, if she was to run a Whole company and make her mother proud.

After what seemed like an eternity to Watson the bell rang and even though he wanted to run towards her he refrained himself. He saw her collecting her books and walking outside with the girl she was sitting beside. He panicked and ran towards the classroom door, banging his hand on his way. The noise was loud enough that everyone in the room turned to look at him. He gave a sheepish smile. rubbing his elbow, mumbled stupid wall he went outside. Thankfully Laura wasn't too far. he called her.

"Laura!"

She turned around and so did her friend . He went to them.

" Hey, everything okay?" She asked.

" Okay?? How can everything be okay??" He looked at her wide eyed.

"Huh?? " she frowned in confusion.

" How could you Do this??"

" Do what?"

He placed a hand on his heart and feigned a hurt.
" Do what she asks. Why god why??"

" Seriously Watson what you talking about?"

" you came out of the class without me??"

"Ya so??"