Sad Robin Hcs

TW // Suicidal Thoughts Mentioned

1: sometimes he'll lay on his bed and clutch the bandanna in his hands while listening to his father's favorite song and sob.

2: his mother would beat him when he made one wrong move.

3: once as a punishment, his mother cut his hair very short. he cried for weeks because he kept it long for his father.

4: robin has always thought about ending his life. he thinks about it everyday, but the only reason he doesn't is because of finney.

5: robin is so used to being picked on that when someone does it, he doesn't feel anything. all he does is fight them and walk away feeling guilty.

6: robin has a habit of saying "sorry" over everything because his mother always blamed him for things that weren't his fault.

7: he had a sister that died in a car crash at a very young age. he cries over it every night. he doesn't have anything to keep her memory alive.

8: robin starts to hate himself more and more each day. no matter how hard he tries to love himself, he feels as if it's physically, mentally and emotionally impossible for him to do so.

9: sometimes he'll look at the sunset and smile with tears in his eyes. he'll say "dad makes a beautiful sunset" every sunset.

10: he has frequent anxiety attacks. sometimes he'll curl up in a ball and tug at his hair and hit his head. his mother always tells him he's being a baby, but his uncle will stay by his side and try to calm him down.

11: sometimes robin will cry until he passes out thinking about the car crash his sister was in.

12: robin acts like he's fine. repeating "i'm fine" every time someone asks if he's okay, but he's not okay at all.