1:5 Malivore

Malivore
Part 1
————

MalivorePart 1————

————

RECAP

"MG, tell her that when you loose someone you love, it's okay to not be okay." You responded, your eyes tearing up but you held back the tears. You didn't realise this but Hope was secretly listening in, her body saddening when she heard it. She then turned around as you went to follow after her.

AS Hope and you trailed down the path to a point where Lizzie and Mg couldn't see you, you both came to a stop. "Look, I need to chat with Landon, I'll see you tomorrow?" Hope questioned.

You nodded, making your way to the Salvatore School entry to get to Hope's room. You felt angry for some reason. Why were you feeling like that? You shook the thought away. But then what you said to MG came back. 'when you loose someone you love, it's okay to not be okay.' You haven't felt okay since the moment your parents died, some days harder than others, like Hope said, but you were never okay since they left you.

————

We all we seated in the Assembly Hall once again for a meeting. You obviously sat next to Hope again. "Given recent events, some students have expressed concern that I am not allowing you to have a say in the decisions that affect your future. And I agree. If you are expected to abide by this school's policies, it's only fair that you have a voice in how those rules are made. So, I am forming an honor council. One vampire, one witch and one werewolf, each elected by their peers. Along with our school counselor Emma, whose vote will represent the younger students." There was scattered conversations happening between the students but that didn't stop Alaric from speaking. "Now, I have to go off-campus. In the meantime, I expect you to make good decisions and to vote wisely." He paused, as if he was debating something in his own mind.

"I have one more thing. Kate Parker, stand up." Your heart quickened at you name being called. Hope looked at you and you looked at her but got up none the ness. All eyes on you. "I've lied to you all about who she is. It's best you know the truth." You eyes glistened with tears as you know where this was going. "First off, her name is not 'Parker', it's Lockwood." The chatter from before returned. "She is not just a witch, but a werewolf and vampire. Now, I don't want you to treat her any different just because we have another tribrid in our school." A tear ran down your cheek as everyone looked at you with shocked faces. You felt judged. "That's all. You're dismissed."

You quickly got out of you seat and ran up the stairs and out of the hall. Hope watched as you left, feeling really upset for you. Hope then moved out of her seat and went to Dr.Saltzman. "What the hell was that?" Hope questioned angrily.

"They needed to know the truth, Hope." Alaric said, looking down.

"Was it not obvious that she didn't want people to know?" Hope argued. "I'm sure you didn't see this but a tear rolled down her cheek as you said that. She was scared." Hope commented. Alaric said nothing while Hope shook her head and made her way out of the hall.