thirty-nine

two years ago

𝖉𝖗𝖆𝖈𝖔

    "Happy Valentine's Day", I say softly as I enter Darcy's dorm room.

    She is laying in her bed with her duvet pulled over her head. I can tell that she's awake because her body is moving beneath the duvet and I can hear soft quiet noises coming from her.

    I place a bouquet of black roses on the trunk at the foot of her bed.

    Darcy hates Valentine's Day. She always had, but after these past few years, she's hated it even more. Growing up with siblings like Scarlett and Jett Lenoir, Darcy is often in the shadows. She's not as outgoing and doesn't make sure her presence is known like them. She lacked confidence and that lack of confidence let people take advantage of her.

    I don't blame my best friend for hating the holiday. It's just a reason to buy chocolate and fuck. Nothing serious, but people love to celebrate it. And since we both hate love, we celebrate how much we hate it together because the only love that matters is ours.

    Darcy gasps and lets out a small whimper. Her duvet shakes above her. She then lets out a cry. A certain cry that makes me stop and stand still.

    I'm not innocent. I know exactly what's going on here. I just don't know what to do. Is someone underneath the duvet with Darcy? Because if they are, I might actually kill them for interrupting my Valentine's Day plans with my best friend. Also for the fact that they somehow snuck there way into her room without me knowing.

    Darcy and I have come to an agreement that she won't hook up with anyone at school because it might complicate things for her. People talk. It's inevitable. If people spread rumors about her having one-night stands with other students, it might make it back to her family and that is her biggest fear. Her family knowing that she is far from perfect.

    The duvet flies open as Darcy tries to catch her breath. Her eyes meet mine and she immediately covers herself up with her duvet.

    "Too late, ma moitié", I say walking over to her bed. "I already caught the last minute of you big o."

    Her cheeks redden as she tries to hide back under her covers. I grab her duvet and hold it to cover the lower half of her body so I can see her face.

    "This is so embarrassing", she groans.

    "It's not something I haven't seen before. Seen many times before actually. Just not as many times with you. One time to be exact"

    She glares at me with her black eyes. "You're not helping."

    "Would it help if I jacked in front of you so we're even?"

    "Um..."

    Darcy chews on her bottom lip. Her eyes dancing around her dorm room. She contemplates on whether or not she wants to do something so intimate with me. I'm not offering her just a quick fuck. I'm offering her a way into my vulnerable side. She's going to see the most she's ever seen of me and she's scared. I'm even scared because this is my best friend. The last time Darcy and I were probably naked together was when we were toddlers bathing together.

    I know that what happened on New Year's Eve a few weeks ago changed things between us. We kissed. We almost did more than kiss. There was fabric separating us except for a moment. She's never seen my cock and I've never seen her pussy. I've only ever see her tits. This is new to us. The whole "practice" thing.

    "Never mind", I say shaking my head. "It was a stupid idea."

    Darcy quickly sits up in her bed. The duvet falling lower and exposing her bare legs. Her panties pulled down to her mid thigh. The sight making my cock strain against my trousers. "No, no. It's not stupid. I just... I'm not sure who we do this. Can I touch you? Can I touch myself? Is this going to change things between us immensely? I don't know."