Chapter 37

After the trip on the large ship, we had a man taking us down a river in what I think was called a gondola in our other life, it was what they had in Italy.

"We are riding one! I fought on one and killed a huge lizard that has bat arms!" I exclaimed remembering that weird but fun game.

"What one was that?" Rudeus laughed.

They gave us some snacks for the ride and Rudeus and I were quietly staring at one that looked to be made of rice.

I tried it myself. "It's not mushy." I pulled on Rudeus's sleeve, and he nodded slowly.

"I've never had it before, but this rice stuff isn't bad!" Eris yelled. "Rudeus! It's tasty!"

"Thank you very much," Rudeus mumbled as he took a small bite and even Eris noticed how quiet we were as we ate them.

We finally took a ride on a cart into the main city, and it was huge. There were giant walls all around, and I was humming the Attack on Titan opening.

"No." Rudeus shivered. "I bet you liked Levi."

"No, potato girl!" I grinned and he laughed.

"So this is the capital of the Shirone Kingdom!" Eris yelled.

"Roxy! Roxy!" I exclaimed. "I wanna see her! I grew, and you said you wanted her to see a certain growth of yours?"

"Well, yeah..." Rudeus laughed nervously. 'I'm sure it's Roxy the Man God told me to write to. We can save Lilia and Aisha that way, but if they really are here wouldn't Roxy have found them ages ago?'

"I hate men." I let out confusing Ruijerd.

"What about God?" Rudeus asked me.

"There is a Dragon God, so I guess I can't hate men," I whined and he laughed as he patted my head.

"Your master lives here, doesn't she?" Eris asked as I waved at the elephants that walked by us. "What's wrong?"

"You see, according to information I have received, members of my family are imprisoned somewhere in this kingdom," Rudeus explained.

"Really?" Eris asked.

"Oh, your mother?" Ruijerd hummed as he watched me to make sure I didn't go running off since my sprouts of energy while travelling was making sense now.

"No, Lilia and Aisha. Our former maid and my little sister." Rudeus answered.

"Second Mum! And star!" I corrected him. He patted my head as I was frantically looking around scaring some.

"Sister? But she was in Millishion. She seemed full of herself." Eris talked about Norn.

"She should be! She's cute!" I grinned. "There are two stars!"

"Yeah, I have three sisters. Ceres is the oldest with Norn just behind her and Aisha is the youngest. Her mother is our maid." Rudeus explained.

"Not like that's important," I added. I never really got why some people in the village I had talked to before I left talked about Aisha as someone who comes second in the family.