♡︎ ꜰʟᴀsʜʙᴀᴄᴋ ♡︎

ᴏᴍɴɪsᴄɪᴇɴᴛ シ ( ᴊᴜɴᴇ 15, 2023 )

Kentrell walked into the studio with his head down

Kentrell walked into the studio with his head down. He walked over to the booth before opening the door causing everyone to look up at him.

"Give me a beat real quick" he said as he put the headphones onto his head before walking up to the mic.

The beat started playing through the headphones causing him to start slowly bobbing his head.

Ben pulled out his phone before starting to record him as he started rapping.

"Michael Jordan 23, I'm to street for industry" he rapped as he closed his eyes.

"Shawty know that we ain't coppin' pleas, no. I've been guilty for you love and I plead now. Take the stress out, this my lean cup. Now I'm hoppin' out, I ain't freezin' up. Took all the L's, still ain't giving up. For to get this shit I walked through hell, and I ain't giving nothin" he rapped as he moved around.

"She say 'hey' to me, I say 'wagwan'. Gotta keep the strong walkin' through my slums. Why don't they just let me be? Think I got signs. That I only got myself, you not my kind. You, you are too cool. Come get what I need, then I'm through. I see you like me, I like you too. And I like the money, I know you do" he continued as a carmal skinned girl wanted into the room.

___
After Recording 'Wagwan'

He put the headphones back before stepping out of the booth. He sat down on the couch next to Kd before pulling out his phone.

The girl sat next to him as he typed away on his phone. Kd passed him the blunt causing him to take a long drag before blowing it out his nose.

"Who got you in ya feelings?" Ben asked as he placed his phone on his lap.

"Nadia" Kentrell mumbled as he clicked on the Instagram icon.

"So you never told us what y'all were going to name the baby" Joe said as he took a puff from the blunt before passing it to Kentrell.

"Yall will know when she born" he said as he closed his phone and placed it down on his lap.

"I'm surprise you stayed, I'm proud of ya lil bruh" Herm said as he ate a edible.

"Fuck you dude, y'all always got something to say. That's why when she have ha, y'all can't see ha so don't ask" Kentrell mumbled the last part as he slouched down on the couch.

"Dont worry, Nadia will let us see her" Kd smirked as he flipped his imaginary ponytail.

___
A Hour Later