♥︎ ꜰᴏᴜʀᴛʏ-ᴛᴡᴏ ♥︎

Nadia Chanel Davis ఌ ( 𝐹𝑒𝑏𝑟𝑢𝑎𝑟𝑦 13, 2025 )

Nadia Chanel Davis  ఌ ( 𝐹𝑒𝑏𝑟𝑢𝑎𝑟𝑦 13, 2025 )

Location : Salt Lake City, Utah 3:46 pm

"Give me my baby dude, you being stingy" Kentrell said as he reached for Khari.

I gave birth to Khari January 4. I wasn't surprised when he came out looking like nobody but Kentrell.

It didn't bother me because Karma looks exactly like me. Kentrell picked the name because I told him that he couldn't use Kamikaze.

He was mad about it at first but eventually found another name.

"Wait, can't you see that he's eating" I said as I looked down at Khari to see him looking back up at me with his now hazel eyes because of the bright sunlight that came through the large modern windows.

"He eating too much. You tryna make my baby fat, ain't you?" Kentrell asked causing me to look up and mug him.

"Boy hell no, stop playing with me and go make a song or something. Your fans are already mad that you haven't posted in a month" I mumbled the last part before looking down at my stomach.

Karma's head was laid on my stomach as she watched 'Teen Titans Go' on the tv.

"I'll just post a draft. They always tryna milk me fa' something I don't got" he said as he turned around before walking out of the huge bedroom.

"Ma" Karma said as she sat up and looked over at me causing me to grab the remote and pause the tv.

"Yes baby?" I asked as she scooted up and laid her head on my shoulder on the opposite side as Khari.

"Legs go live" she said as she grabbed my phone from the side of her.

She handed me the phone causing me to unlock it with face id and go to Instagram.

I looked down at Khari to see that he was sleep causing me to place my phone on my stomach.

I lifted his head before pulling my bra back up. I placed him next to me in his baby pillow.

I picked up his pacifier before placing it in his mouth. I picked up my phone before starting the live.
___
janiameshell : 🧸💙
kendiafp : Kentrell hinted that y'all had another baby, is it true?
^ kingbackup : Nah, we had a baby 🤪
nonchalant.ny : My bestie looking fine 🥵
#🤰🏽2 ??
___
"Uhhh, I don't know what you're talking about. Stop making fake pages and stalking me, it's weird" I said as I read a few of the comments before looking at Karma.