♥︎ ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ᴏɴᴇ ♥︎

𝑁𝑎𝑑𝑖𝑎 𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑛𝑒𝑙 ♥︎ ( ᴊᴜɴᴇ 26, 2024 )

Location : Orlando, Florida

"So did you do it?" I asked as I unplugged the flat iron before looking at Kentrell through the mirror.

"Yea but that's not the point, you shoulda just let me do it" he mumbled the last part as he pulled at his dreads.

"Kentrell, I already told you this when I had Karma" I mumbled as I combed through my now straight hair.

"Just one more, please?" he asked as he gave me his puppy dog eyes.

"I'll think about it, okay?" I said causing him to smirk and go behind me.

"Kentrell no" I said as he tried to bend me over. I pushed him back causing him to smack his lips.

"Mane, why you acting like that?" he said as he moved to the side to watch me finish getting ready.

"Because we are supposed to be going to Disneyland but your tryna get freaky" I said as I put the flat iron into one of the drawers.

I heard the bathroom door slam causing me to chuckle before walking out of the bathroom.

"I'm gon' kill yo' mama" Kentrell said as he brushed Karma's edges.

I pulled out my phone before taking a picture and posting it on my story.

"They gon' speak on us til' I put my flex down" he said before picking up his phone.

"Bae, cmere" he said before setting his phone up on the edge control.

I walked over to them before sitting next to him. I laid my head on his shoulder before reading some of the comments.

___
trellshade : I thought y'all broke up 😒
nonchalant.ny : Miss you bestie 💙
1225ktwice : The Last Slimeto teaser coming out at 12 💯
nadiafp : Is she pregnant again 🥹
___
"Nahh, she ain't actin' right. Tell em' what's wrong" Kentrell said before putting the camera in my face.

I covered my face causing him to start laughing before putting the camera back on him.

"She said Karma enough and some shit about pain" he said before looking down at Karma.

"I did that" he said before putting her edges into the camera. "I'ma hair stylist" he said causing me to start laughing.

"Why you laughing?" he asked with a mug on his face.