Lovers and Kisses

I don't love him because he's beautiful ; 

I love him and he's beautiful

Suzume 朱々芽
01:43 ━━━━●───── 03:50
⇆ㅤ ㅤ◁ㅤ ❚❚ ㅤ▷ ㅤㅤ↻
 ılıılıılıılıılıılı
ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ : ▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮⠀

Jungkook woke up while blinking his tired eyes. Taehyung didn't let him sleep at all last night as the older kept showing him photos of cute bunnies in different Halloween costumes (Even though Halloween was 06 months ago ).

 His boyfriend was so hooked up with the different rabbits that he himself couldn't help but scroll down to different sites in search of the fluffy creatures. He could still remember Taehyung's excited 'Koo! Look ! This one looks exactly like you !!

Oh, He was so in love 

He could still remember their first meeting like yesterday, the memory always plays in his head like a broken record. It wasn't anything dramatic or cliché like in the movies but for Jungkook, it was perfect.

He actually met Taehyung in his second year of High school when he first joined the Aikido club to learn Self-defense. As Jungkook worked late at night in a café, his brother wanted him to know at least basic martial arts to protect himself. (Even though Jungkook thought it was utterly ridiculous because it only took him roughly around 10 minutes to walk from the café to his home)

Anyway, as it turned out, their coach was a sweet woman in her late 40s. But Jungkook soon realized that she was stronger than four grown men combined ! It was amazing.

And with the addition of several new rookies, they were selected into three groups, a senior assigned to each. For Jungkook's team, Lo behold ! they got the school heartthrob, in name, Kim Taehyung. At first the younger boy couldn't understand what all the fuss was about. Sure, he knew the older boy  was attractive, with the defined jaw and toned abs, a face sculpted like a Greek god. 

But his sole purpose was to learn how to fight. Not to swoon over a man like an adolescent student high in hormones.

But eventually, as ironical as it is, Jungkook and Taehyung got closer and closer and love meddled in between their friendship, until finally, during their prom, Taehyung publicly asked him to be his boyfriend.

It wasn't as if Jungkook would refuse anyways. He was so smitten with the older and both their feelings were mutual at that time.

By now, it has been more than two years they were official and life couldn't be even more perfect !

Jungkook's train of thoughts got broken as a very wet and steamy Taehyung emerged from the bath with a towel tightened around his waist. Jungkook did not lie. He drooled openly .

This was his man after all. Who's going to drool over Taehyung if not for him?

Taehyung turned his head and looked at Jungkook who was intensely staring at his toned abs. The older gave a cheeky smile and hastily pressed a kiss to Jungkook's temple and gently patted the younger's plump ass to get him moving.

" Come on baby. We are gonna be late " Taehyung said while slipping into his uniform.

Jungkook groaned and flopped back into the bed while maintaining eye contact with his boyfriend. His eyes sent an unsaid message and Taehyung let out a chuckle. The deep, rumble sound almost made Jungkook melt into the bedsheets. 

Taehyung quickly jumped on the bed, being mindful to not crumple his uniform and pressed butterfly kisses all over Jungkook's face. The younger one giggled happily, his sound like the  cooing dove amidst a symphony of crickets

This was like their morning routine. Neither of them was sure who started it, but every morning, Jungkook would refuse to get off the bed without Taehyung's kisses. But they didn't complain of course. It was special for both of them in their own way.

As it turned out, they were late by 15 minutes to class. Jungkook and Taehyung were in different classes so after pecking Taehyung for the nth time, Jungkook waved goodbye and quickly ran to not be even more delayed.

And after school finished, both of them met infront of the huge oak tree in the middle of the school and walked hand in hand to their single dorm room they have been sharing. Usually Jungkook would fix a quick dinner or Taehyung would surprise the younger with a quick take out, they would do the school work for an hour or two and spend the rest of the night together.

Oh, How perfect love is 

🤍  🖤  🤍

HEY GUYS !

I'M ACTUALLY REALLY EXCITED ABOUT THIS !!! *EXCITED SQUEAL*

THERE WON'T BE ANY MAJOR PLOTS BECAUSE THIS IS A REQUEST AND NOT ONE OF THE MAIN BOOKS I'LL BE WRITING BUT THERE'LL BE ENOUGH AMOUNT OF DRAMA AND FLUFF AND ANGST AND YOU NAME IT 😊😊

ANYWAYS, HOPE YOU ENJOY IT ! AND BE WITH ME TILL I FINISH THIS ❤️❤️

IF YOU LIKE THE CHAPTER MAKE SURE TO

VOTE

AND

LEAVE A COMMENT !

HAVE  A NICE DAY !

BYEEEEEEEEEEEEE !!!!!!!!!!!!!