First Time Apart

" Tae did you see my backpack? " Jungkook screamed from their room to Taehyung who was pouring a glass of milk for himself. With the sound of his boyfriend's frustrating call, Taehyung immediately put his glass on the counter and went in search of Jungkook's red Puma.

" Over here babe " He victoriously called out after spotting the bag " And how did you even manage to throw it onto the cupboard top ?" Taehyung chuckled at the sight of the red bag on top of the cupboard

Jungkook sheepishly muttered a 'thank you; to Taehyung as the latter took the bag and gave it to him.

It was the start of a new semester, And along with it, the start of a new day, a new friendship, a new page.

And that also means getting up early, more studying and a load of homework to do ! 
Jungkook scrunched his nose in disgust at the thought.

Besides, as Taehyung chose liberal arts and him choosing art made them be assigned to different classes. So their only time was after college's over, which is after 7 /8 hours.

How am I supposed to stay without seeing Taehyungie for hours ?!  Jungkook pouted and plopped onto the couch. 

Next to him Taehyung gave a somber smile and sat down next to him, already knowing what's running through the younger's mind. He circled his arm around Jungkook's waist and pulled the younger towards him. Jungkook quickly latched himself onto Taehyung, tucking his face in the crook of Taehyung's neck and shoulder. 

" I'll call and text you every five minutes love, you won't notice me gone. In fact, you'll scold me to keep quite cause I'll be annoying you " Taehyung murmured while placing small kisses onto Jungkook's forehead and hair, anyplace he can get in touch with.

" Never " Jungkook whispered while smiling at him. 

Taehyung took Jungkook's mouth onto his own, claiming the younger as his own.  At that moment, Taehyung realized how he didn't want anything in the world to be happy. If he had Jungkook in his arms, it was already perfect for him. 
He loved these mornings 'along time' sessions with the love of his life, where Jungkook looked at him as if Tae's the only one he can see.

Taehyung slowly pushed Jungkook to the couch and h=got on top of him, careful not to press the younger with his body. He trailed his kisses everywhere, sighing in content when smelling Jungkook's vanilla scent.

Just when he was about to plant a huge hickey on Jungkook's milky white skin-

" GET UP LOVE BIRDS, WE ARE FUCKING LATE !" Park Jimin's voice on the other side of the door blasted through, as the said man impatiently knocked.

Taehyung growled under his breath as he let himself be pushed by Jungkook. The younger boy laughed under his breath " He's right, Tae. We are late " 

Taehyung quickly placed a firm kiss onto Jungkook's rosy lips and took their back packs to hand and went to opened the door.

Making sure, Jungkook couldn't hear him, Taehyung leaned forward toward Jimin and whispered " Next time you decide to cockblock me Park, I'll tear your dick and give you a new one" 

Jimin gulped and gave a nervous smile " Come one man, Don't vent your sexual frustration on me " He slowly backed away and ran down the hallway

Behind him Jungkook came and looked at the running ass of Jimin and raised a confused brow but decided not to comment on it. " Let's go !" He blindingly smiled at Taehyung who returned the smile and grabbed his hand.

And on that happy note, they started their day

----------------------------------------

" Baby don't eat what strangers give you, don't talk with anyone that looks suspicious and absolutely don't ever follow strangers AND-"

" Taeeee, don't worry, I can take care of my-"

" Don't you dare finish that sentence " Taehyung furrowed his brows " Last time, you followed some dude OUT of the campus. A dude you've never seen or known or talked with before !"

Jungkook unconsciously pouted " He said he needed help ! "

" Yeah, and turns out he wasn't even a student or a teacher ! Baby, I know that he just needed you to push his car, and thank god that was it, But you can't expect every person on this world to be good, okay ?" Taehyung cupped Jungkook's cheeks and looked into his eyes

" Owkayyy" The younger one replied 

" Ok then, call me if you need anything pk? And I mean ANYTHING . I'll be next to you " 

" Okie, and you too. I f you need anything, call me " 

Taehyung pecked Jungkook's chubby cheeks and smiled warmly" Ok my little rose " 

Jungkook took his bags and followed after the rest of his friend group, stopping halfway to turn around and wave good bye to Tae.

Taehyung smiled at the cute antics at his boyfriend and waved back, his face growing fonder over the minute. But as Jungkook disappeared over the corner, his face slowly lost his smile. The grip he had on his bag tightened uncomfortably.

He only trusted Jungkook to be perfectly safe was next to him. Because by God he knows that he would never ever hurt Jungkook.

Seeing Jungkook walk away to a place where he won't completely be present unsettled his mind...but he trusted Jungkook to take care of himself.

Or so he thought.......

 Will Taehyung's worries simply remain as that 

or 

Will it take a dark turn ?

_________________________________

Hyya guys, long time no see.

So as I said before, I'll start updating more frequently ( sorry about that  honestly )

Anyways, as always guys,

if you liked the chapter

give a vote and 

leave a comment !

BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE