Euphoria

Boy With Love 
01:43 ━━━━●───── 03:50
⇆ㅤ ㅤ◁ㅤ ❚❚ ㅤ▷ ㅤㅤ↻
 ılıılıılıılıılıılı
ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ : ▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮⠀

The weekend came faster than anyone could expect but it was nonetheless, it was such a relief for every student. After the midterms that almost drained all their energy, the small holiday was like a God-given blessing

To Jungkook specifically was because Saturday was when Taehyung and himself would go grocery shopping for the week ! It was always the best !

Because he could secretly think they were a married couple who were shopping for their daily needs. He didn't tell this to Taehyung, of course. It was embarrassing ! Not that his sweet boyfriend would make fun of him but it's as if Jungkook was dreaming too much into the future .

For now, he was happy with Taehyung right beside him.

" What's my baby thinking about all morning ?" Taehyung's voice came next to him and Jungkook involuntarily shuddered. It was almost amazing how Taehyung had this much of an effect on him even after two years into their relationship.

" Just thinking how perfect you are " Jungkook quickly pecked Taehyung's lips and gave a cheeky smile. Next to him, his boyfriend threw his head back and laughed heartily, the deep voice bringing butterflies to Jungkook's stomach

"Why are you so cute, huh ?" Taehyung pinched Jungkook's cheeks and the latter grinned even widely at that.

They were so sappy that sometimes their own friends joked around about it. About How they'd run out of love to give if they used all of it in the beginning. But Jungkook knew his love for Taehyung would Never die. 

It was a certain fact like the sun sets in the west.

Taehyung's weiny, big hands circled tightly around Jungkook's smooth small ones. Their palms molding perfectly around each other. "Come on, Let's go "

" Onwards !!" Jungkook saluted and let himself be dragged by his boyfriend.

💓  🖤  💓

Now, Jungkook knew how hot his boyfriend looked. With the amount of love letters the older receive in one day EVEN though almost everyone at school knowing their relationship is truly...surprising.

It's not like Jungkook's mad about it though. Sometimes he lay in bed and think maybe, just maybe, he would've done the same thing if the man in question is Kim Taehyung.

He and Taehyung would read all the letters at night when they're tangle up in the bed and laugh or tease about certain phrases used by sappy high schoolers.

" Look Tae, this one's good- 'Are you a bank loan? Because you have my interest'
Jungkook giggled at Taehyung's amused face

" Nah baby this one's the best; 'I ought to complain to Spotify for not naming you the hottest single this week ' 

Jungkook and Taehyung burst out laughing at the cheesy pick up line. The younger boy picked out a red envelope from the pile 

" Ooooooohhh this one's spicy - 'Is there a mirror in you pants? Because I can see myself in them'  

" This person's creative as hell ! Hey koo, listen to this - 'Kiss me if I'm wrong but dinosaurs still exist right ?'

Jungkook quickly kissed Taehyung while laughing, his eyes filled with mischief "You're wrong Tae Tae" 

Taehyung's face broke into a wide grin and he quickly turned his face into a serious, thinking manner. His face was void of any emotions but for Jungkook, who knew every single inch of his boyfriend's personality, could definitely see the mirth dancing in Taehyung's eyes 

" Jungkookie, kiss me if I'm wrong but grass grows in the sky right?"

Jungkook tackled Taehyung and pressed a long kiss , their tounges fighting with each other in a useless battle ( They both knew who's going to win anyways )
  "Silly Tae Tae" Jungkook murmured while kissing him, his own hands wrapping around Taehyung's neck 

Jungkook smiled, feeling Taehyung's arms securing tightly around his waist. 

God, he loved being in love so much !