𝙄

What the hell.

Those were Tobirama's thoughts as soon as he arrived. The seals I make bend both space and time. What a rudimentary error.

He was too busy ridiculing his miscalculation that his body was on auto pilot when he defended himself from the villains ganging up on him.

He just punched kicked and dodged their attempts to land a hit on the guy. He then got tired and just grabbed 2 of the 4 enemy's heads' before slamming them together, successfully knocking them out cold.

He then finally took the time to survey the area once more with his chakra. Weird enough, there was barely anyone with any chakra. It was as if they didn't have any, and if they did, it was the size of an infant's.

Tobirama glanced at the main fight with a bird like creature. It seemed to be destroying everything besides the blue haired man beside it.

A green haired boy, blonde boy, and red and white boy all went after the big bird thing.

What in the hell even is that thing?

The shinobi didn't want to know, but at the same time, he might help them defeat it. It was trying to harm children. Children shouldn't fight in battles anyways.

Tobirama grimaced as a burly man with the ugliest hairstyle he had every seen, broke through the doors.

The blue haired man who was trying to touch the green haired boy's face was shot in the hand.

Tobirama dodged 3 bullets aimed at his head easily as they hit the concrete beside him.

The muscly man with the terrible blonde hair cut then started to beat up the bird man.

What in the fucking fuck is going on?

Tobirama sighed before shaking his head. How troublesome.

He created a few hand signs before taking in a deep breath and breathing out, releasing dozens of blunt ice senbon then hit the bird creature's pressure points, making it go limp.

The blue haired man was one of the few that had traces of chakra. Tobirama took a few kunai and threw it at the man, pinning him to the nearby pillar.

"Dammit! Dammit! Dammit! Dammit! KUROGIRI!"

A purple portal appeared behind him and he was slowly phasing through it.

The albino glanced back at the children that had gathered around the entrance.

———

"Hey! You! Who the hell are you?!"

The world jumper turned his head and it locked with ferocious red eyes. It was the blonde from before. He was an average fighter with that explosion power of his, but nothing to gawk about. Tobirama mentally noted.

The albino kept quiet and turned away. This was by far the lamest interrogation he's been to. A bullet was shot at the base of his foot, sending up pieces of concrete.

"The kid asked you a question. Hero or villain?" The masked shooter interrogated.(that sounds so bad–)

Why the hell do I have to answer truthfully to a person I just met? You must be stupid to think that. His inner voice mocked, dripping in sarcasm at the question. He stayed silent anyway despite all the attention directed at him.

"You're going back to UA with us for interrogation, it would be better for you if you complied before we use force." He said, gripping the pistols tighter.

The silver haired man tried to hold back a yawn as he gave his usual cold expression. To the others around him, his aura practically screamed power.

Bakugou shook off the feeling of unease in his presence."Damn cocky bastard!"