IV

Tobirama was reminded why he hated stuck up kids with unrealistic goals.

Well, 'hate' was a strong word...let's just say...

Extremely disliked.

Like the stupid ash-blonde standing in front of him staring him down as if he stood a chance.

Not like Tobirama really cared nor wanted to stare him down. He simply though the blonde was having an aggressive staring contest and decided not to blink in return, thinking it was a mere game.

Then he realized the student was trying to assert his nonexistent dominance onto someone visibly stronger than him to fill the void of attention he probably never had as a kid.

Teenagers.

Seriously, this guy looks constipated from being mad all the time. At least Naruto was kind and dreamt big. You can't be a bitch and have an unrealistic goal at the same time. You have to pick one.

And here Tobirama was, standing in a gym with 20 or so students staring at him waiting for him to give instructions.

He sighed as he pressed his finger against his temple and closed his eyes. "The gods are really testing me today from being a Hokage to a mere substitute for a bunch of brats." He muttered before opening his eyes as if he were looking at something disgusting. He was an educator at heart, but even he drew the line at these...things trying to play hero. He didn't even want to be here.

"I'LL BEAT THE CRAP OUT OF WHATEVER YOU GIVE ME!"

"W-what's you're quirk? Um, based on our first encounter maybe something that has to do with the mind? Or maybe some other unknown quirk...mumble mumble."

"Greetings Senju-Sensei, we hope to have a good training session today! When will it begin!"

"Is he the secret love child of my mother and father...? He has white hair and a rather aloof personality..."

Everyone glanced at the person who said the last claim who had a curious look on his face before looking back at the substitute with anticipating eyes.

Tobirama sighed. This was gonna be a long day.

"Ok, let's evaluate you're strengths..." Tobirama decided, successfully cutting through the banter. "based on your previous evaluation tests with Aizawa, it's safe to say you guys are mere infants when it comes to technique."

So blunt! The class thought.

"So today we're going to do an assessment." He declared with a sigh, uncrossing his arms and had a single weapon of choice. "What we will be doing tomorrow will be based on this assessment, so do at least try."

He reached into his pocket and took out the one weapon he was allowed to have. His handy dandy kunai wrapped with his hiraishin seal

"All of you come at me when you are ready. You have 3 minutes to plan. Make groups, go solo, or all together, I can guarantee the results will be the same." He ordered, twirling the weapon around his finger lazily. "You have until the end of class to restrain me on the ground."

"Isn't that unfair? What if we all went together?"

"We don't even know your quirk!"

"ARE YOU UNDERESTIMATING ME?!"

"Shouldn't the evaluation take up a few days to better test out abilities? The class only has 50 minutes left not including dressing out."

Tobirama grumbled. These children were underestimating him. Already earning demerits for that. Never underestimate a confident enemy because confidence does not always equal arrogance.