2. First meet

Our classes started and in lunch break me and lahari looking for place to sit we sat on this place begin our lunch i shared my food with lahari and she is also shared her food with me and we are eating while talking our lunch break over and our afternoon session classes started somehow our classes over and going for our stop we were heading to stop routine but in middle of our heading to stop rain started heavily but we near to the stop we ran to this place we already we got up rain water while heading to the stop suddenly my foot slipped due to slippery mud on road and i am going to fall down but suddenly someone hold my waist and my hand this is first time in life a boy touch

ed my body on this moment i my heart beat raised my pupils extended his deep eyes with thick eyebrows and very long eye lashes with sharp nose his lips are like strawberry he is asking are you okay? his deep voice lahari asking me are you okay? ad...

ed my body on this moment i my heart beat raised my pupils extended his deep eyes with thick eyebrows and very long eye lashes with sharp nose his lips are like strawberry he is asking are you okay? his deep voice lahari asking me are you okay? adhya i came into senses i stand up on my feet i said i am okay thank you to him he said it's okay but my heart beat raising seeing him he went onto bus lahari asking why are like that adhya are okay or not i said nothing and our bus came we enter into bus to we sad but i am still thinking of him lahari stop came she headed she said bye lahari said bye adhya i am into his thoughts my stop also came i heading to my home while thinking of him i don't know that feeling but feeling good i entered into my home my home prepared some snacks for me adhya first go and fresh up now i said okay mamma why i can't came over her thoughts I after freshed i went down for because my mamma is calling me to eat snacks i said mamma i am not hungry mamma saying first eat adhya i eat only little bit my dad come home after his work dad asking how is your first day of high school okay dad i like the school and i have a new friend her name is lahari she become very close to me we become close dad okay my princess . I went to my room thinking of him my school homework is given i have to do it i started writing doing my work i completed my work my mamma is calling me so i went to downstairs my dad also there he give gift he told me to open my gift i opened it is android phone it is samsung galaxy latest version my dad i am full happy for new mobile mamma and dad are happy to see my happy face my parents fullfilled every wishes i am bless you have them dad asking are you happy ? offcourse i am happy for my new mobile i saved few numbers on your mobile my dad said and save numbers of your known persons i said okay dad i gave him a hug to my dad my mamma there is no hug to me i said okay okay mamma i huged both of them okay go to your room said okay i went to my room i am thinking it is not correct to think over him i don't know him where he leaves so i have to stop thinking of him my parents giving me everything i want so i should stop thinking of him there are very hardworking to my educate me so it is better not to think of him . I decided not to think of him .

Hello guys,
I hoped you guys enjoyed it . Adhya will able to stop thinking of him lets see what will happen .