44. Awkward Moment

How i can be carelessly what should i do? what to do how to ask him and how should do i tell him that our bags got exchanged did he opened saw it too embrassing for me face him mamma will kill him if i didn't bring that bag how to ask him?

 Ring Ring~~

Whose calling now? 

Hello lahari! 

hello adhya what are you doing?

Nothing simply lying on bed you?

same me also and why your'e voice is like that? what happened did aunty scold you?

No, she didn't because of my careless i deserve that!

what happened? do get me worry.

Actually my inner bags you remebered right?

yes!

Did size didn't fit?

Nothing like that, do you remember when me and aditya got bumped into eachother.

yes i rember how can i forgot that lovely moment of your's with him dear.

Stop teasing me now and this is not the right moment to tease me first listen to me what i am going to convey you?

okay baa i am listening tell me.

When we bumped our bags got exchanged i think his bag has with me and my bag is with me now that it is inners one and how awkward moment to me. What should do? lahari

Laughing sounds of lahari haa ~~ haa~~

Stop laughing now it is enough and i getting mad thinking about that how should ask him about that by tommorrow i have to get that bag if not mamma will kill me.

Call him ask him about the bag that bags got exchanged tell him and call him first why are feeling hesitating to call him and it is normal thing everybody knows about inners.

Okay! you said right but somehow i feeling awkward about that.

Call him now okay go and meet him it is best chance to meet him alone spend time with him.

Can you come with me lahari?  

No, i won't come with you! you silly this is your time with him spend. Tommorrow we are going to grandma house so i can't.

Okay i will manage now i will call him okay lahari

good night adhya!

good night lahari and have a safe journey!

I am opening my call logs to call him i find his number. After lot of hesistation i dialied his number it is ringing.

Hello adhya!

Hello aditya! had your dinner?

yes! you?

yes.

clearing my throught aditya actually.

Adhya, our bags got exchanged i will give you tomorrow your bag sorry for that.

I am sorry for this actually it is my mistake i should seen it and our bags looking same that's why our bags got exchanged okay i will meet you tomorrow at coffee shop.

Okay Near our school that coffee shop is good do you remember we also went there once "Love Hub coffee shop" do you remember it?

yes, i rememeber now okay done let's meet there i will come at 5pm are you okay with that.

Okay i am okay with that.

Good night aditya.

Good night adhya and have a nice sleep.

I felt relieved and i think he didn't opened it and i am relief about that but how can i face him

Author - What do you guys think? is adhya is overthinking and hesitating and is adhya is doing right? what is your opinion about that is she is doing right thing about aditya. 

I hope you guys liked it and i updated a episode of many days and sorry for that i got busy to upload it. i will try to update it soon next time and i hope you guys are enjoying it and if you like my novel follow my profile.

Have a nice day and hope you have it too and once you read this episode like it so that it will encourage me to write. 

                              *****