32. Fighting with goons

I forgot to give your coat thank you Aditya he opened his car window what? Adhya, any problem nothing aditya I forgot you to give this one and thank you giving us ride and this one after that i went inside my home he went off mama and pappa is waiting for me dear Princess why today who came late nothing pappa , we missed the bus we waited for the last bus to come but our friend aditya gave us ride to home me and lahari both he gave us ride okay dear, and pappa he is very good friend of us and okay now go and fresh up first we will have dinner your mamma is already cooked and i went to room i am showering but i remembering those moments with aditiya and i can't resist my myself whenever I am with him. Adhya, yes mamma come fast food will be cold and pappa is waiting for you okay mamma after shower I came outside i looked into mirror applying moisturizer pto my body I saw my earring is missing i checked in my room but didn't find it i leaved it.

As usual I got up heading to school with lahari, we are discussing about the classes and our upcoming exams and we will be in second year when will finish this exams and we will be seniors I headed to our class already Aditya is in his seat and i went to my seat and sat on it and our classes began and in our afternoon we having lunch hey see there adhya, Aditya is coming to us hey stop eat your food nothing else, hello! Hello come on sit have it i offered my food to him he eat it wow it is tasty 😋 you're mother is great cook thank you Aditya, he is staring at me what? While you're eating looking like a puffer fish looking cute 🥰 i chocked because of his words he grabbed water bottle he made me drink water with his hands I am looking into deep eyes without blinking. After that we went to our afternoon classes our time table came for exams and only one month is there for our exams we are scared and it's okay we will prepare for the exams and our classroom teacher gave us strict instructions to study hard Don't waste time okay sir.

We are heading to the bus stop after school finished we are waiting for the bus but i saw someone harassing the girl and misbehaving with her i got angry 😡 and hey what happen? adhya , see there lahari they are harassing her and no one is there and she is alone i am going there, hey stop harassing her or otherwise I will call cops and they are not listening to me they are doing too much you don't listen to me okay i will call people hey don't matter us or I will not leave you just go! They are warning us but i am not scared to them I slapped him he got mad he grabbed my hand tightly and trying to touch my waist i insisted leave me otherwise I Will call cops and they are Blocking lahari and the girl hey leave her but other grabbed them we are helpless and my eyes filled with tears.

But suddenly one guy came i can't see his face clearly,.due to my tears in my eyes how dare you touch her misbehaving with them he is aditya i flet very happy and wiped my tears he came to are you okay adhya, yes I am okay and Alex also came he fighting with them he saved lahari and the girl from them and they came to me are you okay adhya, yes lahari I am okay and sorry sister these because of me no it's not your fault girl she is crying don't cry girl adhya, see there Aditya is badly beating them they are injured go stop him and Alex try to stop to him but he is not listening, go and stop him otherwise we will be hurt them badly I went to him stop aditya, they are injured badly so leave them he is not listening he grabbed rod to beat the guy who grabbed my hand and touching my waist he is not listening what should I do? He is very angry I never seen his angry face he is looking scary what should I do? I don't think anything I hugged him when he is trying to beat with him rod.

Author - I hope you guys liked it and what do you guys think did aditiya stopped beating him did he

Author - I hope you guys liked it and what do you guys think did aditiya stopped beating him did he. I hope you guys give me more likes and subscribe to my novel.

Bye bye guys and have a nice day and I will update next episode soon and hope you guys enjoyed it