Chapter 28 - Wifey

Jack's POV

"Morning," she smiled at me. Lilia's legs were tangled in mine underneath the bed sheets and she giggled when she was unable to tangle them.

"Your laugh gives me butterflies," I groaned as my stomach flipped and fluttered. Lilia pecked my lips before rolling out of bed and heading to the bathroom.

"Where are you going?" I asked her as she stepped into the shower.

"I gotta go to LA, I have business to deal with."

I was about to ask her about what business when my phone rang.

"Hello?" I groaned as I fell back on my covers.

"Jack, I really need to talk to you." Sam sighed through the phone. I looked over at the clock on my bedside table. 10:29 am. Too early.

"Can we do it later? I'm busy right now,"

"Busy with what?" He asked. I rolled my eyes in annoyance.

"I just can't, I'll call you later." I quickly hung up and sighed. I felt bad for betraying Sam but I really cares about Lilia. I love her and she loves me.

"Babe, was that Sam?" Lilia crawled over my resting body, her most intimate parts covered in clean underwear.

"Yeah, it's getting hard to keep lying to him. We've been doing this for months now, why can't we stop hiding it?" I groaned. She peppered a kiss on my lips and her blonde hair tickled my face.

"I'm just not okay with Sam or Regan coming after you in some fit of rage because they're going to feel betrayed. I don't want my future fiancé hurt." She started to look nervous about the future so I flipped us over and kissed her neck.

"I'll wait just a little bit longer, for my future wife."

Sam's POV

"You're due in court in a week, and with these surveillance tapes we have a clear shot that we will win this case." My lawyer shook my hand and opened the door for me.

"I hope so! She's a tricky one, she's probably seducing one of my friends!" We laughed together at the thought of Lilia.

"Oh she's definitely a keeper!" He said but then my phone started to ring.

"Hey babe," I cooed into the phone whenI noticed it was Regan.

"They're coming."

"What?"

"Sam, they're coming!"
-
FUCK SORRY I DIDNT POST OR ANYTHINF AMD THAT THIS IS SHIT K BYE