Chapter Nineteen - Throwback

this whole chapter is based on how im feeling lately :(
-
SAM'S POV

"Who is this?" I asked, suspicion wrapped around my tone.

"I'm sure you know who this is already," her voice was smooth and confident.

"Lilia? What could you want now?" I growled, my grip tightening around my phone.

"I miss you, babe." She whined on the other side. That same whine she'd give me when was hanging on to consciousness when she hit her orgasms.

"Listen, I don't want to talk to you, I-"

"Sam, I need you. He, he cheated on me." She cried into the phone. I sighed, I knew I couldn't just hang up on her.

"I'll be over in fifteen."

I started my engine, heading down the freeway towards her house. As the trees passes by, memories of Lilia and I in the past decided to make a reappearance.

The night in the cabin when I lost my virginity to her. She was so sweet, so beautiful. I remember the creaky old bunk bed, the alcohol on her breath, the stale air of the wooden cabin. I can literally see it.

I opened my eyes, a loud horn honking at me. I was driving 80 mph down the highway, in the wrong lane.

"Shit!" I yelled, swerving lanes and throwing the car back onto the right side of the road. I sighed as I rubbed my palms over the steering wheel. Just five more minutes.

Not soon enough, I arrived at Lilia's nice ranch house, with a cozy porch. She was always into expressing herself while making others comfortable.

I sauntered up the little walkway and onto her porch, tapping on the door lightly.

"Hey Sam," she smiled, answering the door in her nightgown. The nightgown I gave her after I tore the other from her body.

She motioned me inside, and I followed her to her living room. She walked with a swing of her hips, her thong showing every now and then if she bounced too much. She took a seat next to me on the couch, turning to face me so I could look her in the eye.

"Sammy, David cheated on me with some random slut! I have no clue where she even came from and he's not even sorry about it!" She pouted, huffing so her chest would rise. I lifted an eyebrow at her, not really catching her drift. David already had a girlfriend, who was that "random slut" Lilia speaks of.

"You and David weren't dating, so what's this really all about? Why am I here?" I groaned. I knew I shouldn't have come here.

"Baby, I miss you." She sighs, leaning forward so her boobs would fall out of her nightgown. She even pushed them up when she noticed I was looking, winking when she ran her hand over my slowing growing erection.

"I know you miss those amazing blowjobs I used to give you," she whispered. She began to unzip by pants, pulling them down agonizingly slow.

"Lilia, I-"

"Hush Sam, you know you miss me. The way I could wrap around your length, mmm, I can't wait. Are you ready?" She mumbled in my ear. I knew this was wrong, but I didn't want to stop. I loved the fear of being bad.

"I'm ready,"
-
OMG IM SO READY FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER UGH
go read and comment on my niall fanfic for a chance to have the next chapter dedicated to you!