Chapter 3

Hangout

Saturday, October 8th

Y/N's POV

    I woke up this morning to a message on my phone "Hey Y/N! This is Lucy! Found your number in the counseling office papers! Wanna go to the mall?" I was kind of concerned on why she was going through papers that weren't hers but I replied with "Yeah sure! I need to get some clothes for my closet anyway. Is Tk coming?" Almost instantly she replied back. "Okay! And yeah Tk's coming with us. We're gonna stop at the store and then come to pick you up! Don't need address found that too!" In my head the same three words were going through my head. what. the. fuck.? I just replied with an "Okay!" And put my phone on the desk. I then grabbed some leggings and a white tank top along with a black zip up sweater. I then went to the bathroom to take a quick shower. After my shower, I put my clothes on and brushed my hair out. Once I left the bathroom I seen Lucy and Tk talking to each other on my bed. 

  Tk noticed me instantly and said "Hey Y/N! Sorry to barge in like this without asking but when we knocked on the door your parents allowed us in."

"It's fine. Just knock on my door before you come in next time." After telling my parents we were going to head out, we left to go to the mall. It wasn't a far drive as it was 15-20 minueted but it felt long because we all were still new to our group and getting used to each other. Well, they're getting used to me. After a little while of us trying to get Lucy's attention over her blaring music we had finally arrived. It wasn't a really big mall. It kind of looked like a medium sized middle school. The first area we went to was the clothing stores.

"Do you guys think I should wear this to school?" Lucy said, showing us a VERY revealing top.

"No. Your gonna end up getting into trouble with how many dress codes you have already. If you wear something revealing like that and get into trouble then don't come wining to me and Y/N when your parents find out." Tk replied. I chuckled a little bit at what he had said.

"It's not like they're going to care! All they do is say hello, goodnight, bye, and good morning to me! They barely acknowledge the fact I'm there! Not that I care anyways, because I'm bringing a crap ton of guys to their house whenever they aren't home." Lucy said. After that we all talked about how much we hated the teachers there and how condescending they get. I ended up grabbing some more baggy clothing and several different types of she's from the store next to the one we were in. After walking around the mall and stopping to grab some subway, they dropped me off at home where I spent the next 18 hours sleeping and still on a mini rant about the teachers.

Sorry if this is shorter than you expected! I was writing more because of Labor Day but I'm on a tight schedule now between school and volleyball! Speaking of, we have our first game tomorrow so wish me and my team luck!

Words: 555