The Argument.

Dream="⭐ "
Swap="🔵 "
Ink="🎨 "
Error="👾 "
Nightmare="🐙 "
Killer="🔪 "
Horror="🪓 "
Dust="🌫️ "
Cross="❌ "
Creator=" "

3rd POV

*Ink and Dream arguing*
"🎨I can't with you! You don't care about about your self!"

"⭐That's not true!"

"🎨IT IS! Sometimes when we're fighting Nightmare's gang, Swap will be so hurt he can hardly
stand!"

"🎨You know what! I QUIT!" Ink says while he's throwing the star pin that was once on his head.

"⭐You can't do that!"

"🎨I can and I am."Ink grabs his brush and makes a portal to the doodle sphere.

"🔵Do you think he's serious"

"⭐Of course not he's going to come back beging to join again."

When he gets to the doodle sphere he sees a mad creator in front of him.

"Go back and apologize now!"

"🎨No, I will not!"

"What are you going to do when you have to fight Nightmares gang alone!?"

"🎨I won't have to worry about that because I quit being the the protector too!"

"What if they destroy all the AUS."

"🎨I don't have to care about that because Error doesn't destroy the AUS anymore and Nightmares gang doesn't destroy AUS, they just cause negativity. And I would rather be emotionless then continue being the protector." Ink walked away from the creator and went to his house.

Nightmares POV

All of the sudden I felt a spike in negativity. This had been happening for awhile and I finally went to find out where it was coming from.

"🐙Killer I'm going out,tell the others if they ask."

"🔪Ok boss." When I got to where the negative feelings were coming from I saw Dream arguing with Ink. I realized if Ink and Dream were here,that that means I was in the Star Sans base! I was surprised to feel negativity coming from dream and I started to listen in on what they were arguing about.

"🎨I can't with you! You don't care about about your self!"

"⭐That's not true!"

"🎨IT IS! Sometimes when we're fighting Nightmare's gang and Swap will be so hurt he can hardly stand!"

"🎨You know what! I QUIT!" Ink says while he's throwing the star pin that he once had on his head.

"⭐You can't do that!"

"🎨I can and I am!" Ink grabbed his brush and makes a portal to the doodle sphere

"🔵Do you think he's serious"

"⭐Of course not he's going to come back beging to join again." 'What Inks quitting! And what was that about Ink begging to join again.'