Training with Ink part 2 + Important announcement

Hello everyone. I bet you guys are questioning where I have been. I'm sorry for being gone for so long. I was really busy but I need to reveal something. I'm not going to continue this book. I apologize. I sort of realized how bad it is and gave up and I wasn't in the best mind when I wrote it. I projected a lot onto Ink and didn't let him be his own character.

I still will post books I just won't update this one. This chapter is unfinished but I will post a new book pretty soon! Like last chapter, DestinyandAgusWolf with this chapter when I was writing it. Again, sorry for not saying anything for almost a year and my new book will probably come out today or tomorrow. It will also be on AO3. Thank you all for your support.

3rd POV

"🐙You really need to accept that you like Ink."

"👾i DON'T LIke hiM."

"🐙You might me able lie to me but your feelings aren't able to."

Error looked forward to Ink.

"👾bUt... whaT IF he doEsN'T like mE back."

Error's eyes were starting to clear up.

"🐙Trust me, he does."

"👾CAn yoU fEeL it?"

"🐙I don't need my powers to tell."

Ink ran up to Error.

"🎨DID YOU SEE ME!? HE WAS LIKE 'POW' 'POW' AND DODGED IT ALL AND TOOK HIM OUT IN ONE HIT!"

"👾YEaH aND DUsT Is sTILL ON tHE gRounD."

"🎨Oh yeah! I should probably help him up!"

Before Error could say another word Ink had ran back over to Dust and offered a helping hand.

"🐙See?"

"👾wHAT do YoU MeaN 'sEE'? ThAt's jusT hoW ink IS."

"🐙That's how he is around you. But not with other people. He always happier when he's with you."

*With Ink*

Dust grabbed Ink's hand and got pulled up by Ink.

"🌫️Thanks."

"🎨No problem."

"🌫️I really didn't expect that..."

"🎨Expect what?"

"🌫️You took me down fast."

"🎨Well I'm much stronger then I look and stronger then people give me credit for."

"🌫️Hey Ink."

"🎨Yeah?"

"🌫️Do you... like Error?"

Ink's face suddenly lit up with rainbow blush.

"🎨I-I uhhh, n-no?"

"🌫️Yeah... I totally believe you."

Dust rolled his eyes.

"🎨I'm serious."

"🌫️Whatever you say."

"🐙OK EVERYONE COME HERE!"

*Meanwhile*

"🐙Error."

"👾hM?"

"🐙Do you think Ink is... a bit odd sometimes."